St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager 23/24

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still want Paul Hurst, i think, ahead of most already mentioned, but wouldnt think theres much chance of it when more well known Scottish managers are available.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Martindale could still quit, I suppose, but that rather does put an end to that chapter.  

He's working on a rolling contract, he could walk for free if he wanted. He's always said that it's up to those in the boardroom, he'll never leave off his own back

Just now, ATLIS said:

He's working on a rolling contract, he could walk for free if he wanted. He's always said that it's up to those in the boardroom, he'll never leave off his own back

Of course he would if the right club came calling.  Hibs or hertz wanted him he would be off faster than he could say, erm, deal. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I still want Paul Hurst, i think, ahead of most already mentioned, but wouldnt think theres much chance of it when more well known Scottish managers are available.

The guy just sacked by Grimsby? Why would you want him?

Just now, jagfox said:

The guy just sacked by Grimsby? Why would you want him?

He was a highly rated manager down there until he joined a basket case in Ipswich, then followed that up by moving to Scunthorpe where he seems to have done a decent job before leaving after falling out with the chairman (who fired 12 managers in 9 years).

Last season he took a Grimsby side that only scored 49 goals in 46 games to 11th, in previous seasons he'd been able to get teams scoring regularly so feel like that lack of goals was a player problem more than a tactical one.

Just feels like a wee hidden gem type manager to me who just needs a kick start to his career.

26 minutes ago, jagfox said:

It's gonna be Billy "Billy" Dodds until the end of the season, isn't it? 🙏

They'll probably ask permission from his wife and get told to f**k off as well.

Tinpot shite.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Add me to the list of people calling bullshit on that one.

I pity thee who attend a game and walk away without their team laying a glove on the opposition. It's acceptance of this gs like that that eventually lead to people like Steven MacLean being accepted as a manager