Deadly Dees vs Penalty to Rangers

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Don't know what we did to deserve that torture, but it needs to be quickly forgotten about.

It's amazing how much the league bends over backwards for the ****, and yet they still can't lay a glove on Celtic.

Any other team, apart from the other arse cheek, carrying on like this would have had the book thrown at them.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Very comfortable in the end. Played with real purpose in the second half and Danilo is such an upgrade on Dessers.

Cracking strike from Lammers for the third, but you’d be spewing to concede that fourth goal after the ref got in the way. I’m not even sure what the law is regarding that, I’m assuming as he never touched the ball it isn’t a drop ball but who knows. Shite positioning from him regardless.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Any other team, apart from the other arse, cheek carrying on like this would have had the book thrown at them.

I mean, the match has just finished 5 minutes ago. What are you expecting in that time to have happened 😂

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Any other team, apart from the other arse, cheek carrying on like this would have had the book thrown at them.

indeed..but we had a chance tonight to say f**k this we aint putting up with this shite anymore that along with numerous decisions they seem to get in their favour