St Johnstone v Killie

17 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Looking forward to this one. Was on the fence about going but Saturday's excellent performance has motivated me. Hopefully more of the same. 

This guy who's taking interim charge, I'm sure I read he's done it twice previously. Do Saints fans remember if he won those games?

If he manages to turn this shower into a winning team then I'll give everyone a free week on my onlyfans.

47 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Looking forward to this one. Was on the fence about going but Saturday's excellent performance has motivated me. Hopefully more of the same. 

This guy who's taking interim charge, I'm sure I read he's done it twice previously. Do Saints fans remember if he won those games?

He took 2 games in 11/12 and drew 0-0 with United and lost 1-0 at St. Mirren and then he and Davidson were in charge for wine over Hibs and St. Mirren in 13/14 while Tommy Wright was in hospital. The other time was over the covid shutdown before we appointed Davidson so didn’t manage any games. 

I think. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

If he manages to turn this shower into a winning team then I'll give everyone a free week on my onlyfans.

Does that mean I'd get a week's refund on my subscription?

On the game, it's going to be another tanking. Absolutely no clue about the lineup other than the feeling that we'll see McGowan on the pitch in some capacity or other.  Only really going out af morbid curiosity. It's essentially the football equivalent of rubbernecking a car accident.

Saints 0-3 Killie

At least you lot will get to sample a decent pie.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Shame it's midweek, i do enjoy a saturday pub session in Perth. 

Our bus leaves 5pm so hopefully make a few pints somewhere. 

Think there's 4 or 5 that are full so hopefully a decent support up. 

Good going on the travel support if that’s right 👍

16 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Good going on the travel support if that’s right 👍

Had a look at the ticket map there, top half of the main stand section(s) are just about full but when i asked on the bus chat, just about nobody had bought theirs yet. 

Hopefully 500ish. 

19 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I'm just back from the west coast and coming into the town I thought it might be off. Can someone please post here if there's anything on pitch inspections / call offs for those of us that refuse to engage in Twitter / X please?

Nothing said by club about a pitch inspection, game is good to go