Alloa Athletic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Alloa's next permanent manager?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard to see past Andy Graham getting offered it and surely would be difficult, if not impossible, for him to turn it down given his tie to the Wasps and the whole club backing. Does feel the perfect time for him to step up and take Alloa up the table. 

Would he get offered a job at L1 level out-with Alloa for his first gig? Likely not and would therefore need to start lower down the pyramid and work his way up which would be a perfectly admirable way to cut his teeth but this could be the here and now.

Good luck Wasps finding the right man. Produced some very notable managers in the last 10-15 years.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Why does Paddy Connolly never seem to put himself forward for it?

I believe he doesn't fancy it. Prefers being an assistant, without the pressure that goes with being the manager.

This is his thirteenth season in the role, so I guess he's happy with his lot, being able to remain with Alloa.

13 minutes ago, Passionate said:

As posters have already stated Alloa is a fine football club and normally take the steady approach,  for me it has a Mark Kerr vibe to it and to be honest I think he is a decent coach

Mark Kerr was unlucky at Ayr. Deserves another crack at management.

You don't want to rush too quickly into this lads ... (in case we need a replacement soon for Marvellous Marvin) ... 👍

PS - @Ludo*1 probably best to keep an eye on developments in the deep south between now and Xmas ... just sayin' like ...