Yer Motherwell v Glorious Hearts

8 minutes ago, dezz said:

All came from Bair not bothering his arse to pick up Spittals knock down

I got the immediate impression he'd lost sight of it as he was looking into the sun.   I might well be very wrong about that, I'd like to see it again.

Not sure how we got away with that pen shout.

Just now, RostokMcSpoons said:

I got the immediate impression he'd lost sight of it as he was looking into the sun.   I might well be very wrong about that, I'd like to see it again.

Not sure how we got away with that pen shout.

Ah fair enough, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as I’m just watching in the stream. Plenty of opportunity to sort it out after that as well to be fair. Would be nice if we could hold onto the ball for more than 5 seconds. 

For me that's a penalty,  its not a huge amount of contact but he's kicked him in the chest.

So if it'd not a penalty its then high feet surely? And if its neither then its a dive by Boyce so it's a yellow for diving?

Anyway,  Motherwell look a team in big trouble at the moment,  shaky at the back especially at set pieces. Hopefully balls forward and arguing with each other.

No doubt they'll turn into 1970 Brazil now...

The ref gave a bounce ball for a head knock, having seen it real time he wasn’t convinced by VAR and returned to his drop ball.

Radio Scotland couldn’t get their heads round it, thought it should default to a free kick outside the box. 

I didn’t think it was a pen. Yeah, Casey’s foot was high but the contact came when he was pulling out/his foot was on the way  down. It was a slight graze on Boyce’s chest who was already on the way down anyway. 

2 minutes ago, dezz said:

I didn’t think it was a pen. Yeah, Casey’s foot was high but the contact came when he was pulling out/his foot was on the way  down. It was a slight graze on Boyce’s chest who was already on the way down anyway. 

You wouldn't be screaming for that at the other end?

A graze on his chest with a boot...

3 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

You wouldn't be screaming for that at the other end?

A graze on his chest with a boot...

Don’t be daft, of course I would. I still wouldn’t think it was a penalty though.