Pars vs ICT - Sat 18th November

5 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I reckon the next time we play Dundee we could get both supports singing it 

Apparently he was mentioning as many excuses as possible on the radio during our game today. Quite why the BBC gave him our game I’m not sure but I hope he was sat raging listening to that being sung.

28 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Apparently he was mentioning as many excuses as possible on the radio during our game today. Quite why the BBC gave him our game I’m not sure but I hope he was sat raging listening to that being sung.

Actually thought Dodds was quite reasoned on commentary and accepting of things. 

One one hand, we were lucky to get a point. On the other, a bit more luck and we could have easily bagged 3 or 4. Weird game but can't fault the effort or performance in the end.

Thought ICT battled really well, particularly in the 2nd half, and given their shaky start to the season I honestly can't see them anywhere near the relegation spots if that keeps up. Kinda like Big Dunc as well so wouldn't be sad to see them do well.

On 19/11/2023 at 02:58, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

One one hand, we were lucky to get a point. On the other, a bit more luck and we could have easily bagged 3 or 4. Weird game but can't fault the effort or performance in the end.

Thought ICT battled really well, particularly in the 2nd half, and given their shaky start to the season I honestly can't see them anywhere near the relegation spots if that keeps up. Kinda like Big Dunc as well so wouldn't be sad to see them do well.

As my team was away - went to the game - expecting something special from Inverness. Honestly ,they were underwhelming, maybe  lucky and that  luck will run out.

Not saying they will be relegated but left after Dunfermline hit the woodwork 6 times.

7 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

As my team was away - went to the game - expecting something special from Inverness. Honestly ,they were underwhelming, maybe  lucky and that  luck will run out.

Not saying they will be relegated but left after Dunfermline hit the woodwork 6 times.

We were solid away to United then bodied Ayr last week. That’s hardly luck. Games like Saturday happen sometimes. I’m not quite sure how you conclude that we might be relegated just because Dunfermline couldn’t score more than one goal in a random league game.

10 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

So you couldn't travel from Methil the 40 miles to see your team against The Rose but chose instead to travel 25 miles to a Dunfermline game?

That makes sense.

29 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

So you couldn't travel from Methil the 40 miles to see your team against The Rose but chose instead to travel 25 miles to a Dunfermline game?

That makes sense.

Why so quick to judge? 

Maybe traveling the extra 15 miles wasn’t an option for many reasons. Time scale, cash flow, desire to spend some time in one of Scotland’s newest cities?

11 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

You left after about half an hour?