Ross County v Kilmarnock (Sat 25th Nov)

Eamonn Brophy winning goal is what I sense :) Scrolling thru recent results and Killie appear to be on or off form, hot & cold, inconsistent at least. It's a winnable match though not overly confident even if County get a new manager bounce. 

This is a crucial partof the season and the start of some really massive matches for County. One game at a time blah blah, but County have to get some victories amongst

Kilmarnock (H) 

St. Mirren (H) Tue 28th Nov

Livingston (A) Sat 2nd Dec

Motherwell (H) Tue 5th Dec

St. Mirren (A) Sat 9th Dec

Dundee (H) Sat 16th Dec

Hibs (H) Sat 23rd Dec (Nice having a home match then)

Hope Adams gets off to a good start. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/6265795/attacking-flair-is-route-to-ross-county-success-says-manager-derek-adams/

Be interesting to see how many Derek’s Sexy Staggies put past this astro mob at the weekend. My prediction is a fair few.

Edited by Matty-RCFC

30 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/6265795/attacking-flair-is-route-to-ross-county-success-says-manager-derek-adams/

Be interesting to see how many Derek’s Sexy Staggies put past this astro mob at the weekend. My prediction is a fair few.

Bringing 'Style and Panache' back to the Scottish Leagues, the County way.

39 minutes ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

Bringing 'Style and Panache' back to the Scottish Leagues, the County way.

There were times when Adams's teams were good to watch, but let's not forget that his teams could shitfest their way through matches with the worst of them. I do know you posted that playfully, but Adams himself loves to go along with the entertaining football propaganda (as many others have in the past eg Yogi).

Edited by bunglebonce

45 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

There were times when Adams's teams were good to watch, but let's not forget that his teams could shitfest their way through matches with the worst of them. I do know you posted that playfully, but Adams himself loves to go along with the entertaining football propaganda (as many others have in the past eg Yogi).

What he won’t do, I hope, is ask his centre backs to launch the ball 50 yards over Dhanda’s head for Simon Murray to chase every time.  

Can see this being a good move for Henderson, and pretty certain his first signing will be a central midfielder.  

I was thinking that I feels like ages since I've been to a match, just checked and it's been 8 weeks since the disappointing defeat to Hearts!

Hopefully Brophy is fit and up for this, I like it when strikers are up against former clubs. Is Brown back after his red card against celtic, hopefully anyway 🤞

Given our away form, anyone going through today deserves a medal. Don't miss many games but just couldn't bring myself to do it today. Will be watching at home and hoping the travelling support get treated to a show. 

This season has been a weird one for us playing teams after they've bagged a manager. We were the first games for Montgomery, Cleland and now Adams.

Really can’t see us losing in Derek’s first game back, killie won’t be easy though as our previous match proved.

interested to see how we line up, personally I’d keep it similar but revert to the back 4 and find a way to get turner and dhanda playing together

Yup really looking forward to this, we don't attend when the old firm comes to town so it's been ages since we've been to a home game!

I'm thinking we'll go 4132 today, but who knows. This would be my XI

Laidlaw

Randall Baldwin Leak Harmon

Allardice 

Simms  Dhanda Reid

White Murray

Maybe Nightingale in the holding role. I think Turner could be a useful sub to come on, with Brophy & Samuel too.

I’d go with something like:

Laidlaw

Randall-Baldwin-Leak-Harmon

Allardice

Loturi-Turner

Dhanda

Murray-Brophy

Some sort of diamond in the middle of the park. Killie often bully us in the middle of the park so getting some extra bodies in there should help us get to grips. Assume they’ll play a 5 so the two grafters up front to hopefully press them into some mistakes, with Dhanda sitting just behind them pulling the strings.