Aberdeen vs rangers

2 hours ago, ekok said:

Absolutely brilliant,  you just make my point,  I am not talking about Rangers or Celtic, but Aberdeen.  I say again I am talking about Aberdeen and the effort they put into these games.

Sorry but anyone who does not see this is totally deluded.  Today was just another example of what has been right in front of anyone who has a scubby about football.  Aberdeen are 100% more up for Rangers games than anyone else, not only Celtic. 

That is to  me a self evident fact. If I was an Aberdeen supporter, I might ask where is that in the other 30 odd games in a season. 

Listen to this guy. 

He has a scubby. 

56 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Fans should also understand how 'things evening up over a season work'.

VAR mistake (bona fide admitted one) give Aberdeen a point and take two off St Mirren with last (double) kick of the ball.

Later in the season VAR mistake (probable one) give Rangers a point and take two off Dons with injury time pen.

----> Things evening up.

14 hours ago, gannonball said:

Nah there certainly are c***s in our support but nowhere near to the same level to those who are utterly obsessed over dark matters like this to the point it makes me rather uneasy, in fact there is only really one other support that who are a bit obsessed over it tbh...

Literally one of your fans on this forum was trying to weaponise sexual abuse to point score on your match thread a few days ago.

Might be worth calling them out considering your feelings on the subject. 

21 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Literally one of your fans on this forum was trying to weaponise sexual abuse to point score on your match thread a few days ago.

I didn't see the post your talking about  but yes I have seen my own fans on twitter do that as well.  To be fair I have seen  fans of various  clubs on here do the same as well, that doesn't make it ok it's just that some people can't help themselves. My point was really no one does that to the same level (as in obsessing over it constantly to the point they know every rumour and crow bar it in to every conversation). Its definitely got worse since liquidation. A lot of fans felt pretty humiliated it about it and see this class suit as a way of potentially evening up.

Edited by gannonball

43 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

VAR mistake (bona fide admitted one) give Aberdeen a point and take two off St Mirren with last (double) kick of the ball.

I would take issue on your “last (double) kick of the ball.” After said “last (double) kick of the ball”, St Mirren managed to “concede” another penalty which would have taken all three points away from them. But the VAR decided not to refer the referee to the screen in that instance.

33 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I didn't see the post your talking about  but yes I have seen my own fans on twitter do that as well.  To be fair I have seen  fans of various  clubs on here do the same as well, that doesn't make it ok it's just that some people can't help themselves. My point was really no one does that to the same level (as in obsessing over it constantly to the point they know every rumour and crow bar it in to every conversation). Its definitely got worse since liquidation. A lot of fans felt pretty humiliated it about it and see this class suit as a way of potentially evening up.

I think this in relation to me asking why Bennett posts every single negative tweet or article he can find about Celtic but why he didn’t comment on the behaviour of his own fans at the Dundee game.

Whereas AJF actually, to his utmost credit, addressed it.

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I didn't see the post you’re talking about  but yes I have seen my own fans on twitter do that as well.  To be fair I have seen  fans of various  clubs on here do the same as well, 

You can’t just accept that he’s right, you have go on a “whatabout” spiel.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Monday morning and the debate has turned into who exploits child abuse more egregiously

Time to look forward to Helsinki I think. 

I don't think that is up for debate really. But tbh he has a point they aren't the only club that do it, my own included.  Let's not pretend it had descended in to this though as  it was another fan who brought a tweet up then a Hearts fan making a claim without any hint of self awareness. Anyway back to the football.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You can’t just accept that he’s right, you have go on a “whatabout” spiel.

I mean you literally missed out the end of the sentence where I said it wasnt acceptable. You weren't to know but my next post at same time as yours also says he has a point. I think your trying a bit too hard to create the usual narrative tbh. 

Edited by gannonball

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I don't think it's worthwhile talking about what people on other websites or social media say tbh, I'm really not interested in any sort of wider debate over this issue. Point scoring over sexual abuse is absolutley vile and disgusting behaviour. 

This cretin below doesn't think the same. 

9 minutes ago, stressball said:

I think this in relation to me asking why Bennett posts every single negative tweet or article he can find about Celtic but why he didn’t comment on the behaviour of his own fans at the Dundee game.

Whereas AJF actually, to his utmost credit, addressed it.

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

I don't think it's worthwhile talking about what people on other websites or social media say tbh, I'm really not interested in any sort of wider debate over this issue. Point scoring over sexual abuse is absolutley vile and disgusting behaviour. 

That’s not what my intention was, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

You can also take your face away for a shite with your cretin jibe :)

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

I'm not sure why he's gone for @bennett here tbh. Yes he does post as much about Celtic as he does his own team but he's not afraid to have a go against his own fans. Its literally the only endearing thing about him :lol:

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I don't think that is up for debate really. But tbh he has a point they aren't the only club that do it, my own included.  Let's not pretend it had descended in to this though as  it was another fan who brought a tweet up then a Hearts fan making a claim without any hint of self awareness. Anyway back to the football.

Wasn’t really a critique of you. It happens on the internet, often without malice but debates just disappear down a rabbit hole. Unfortunately all too often it becomes about that topic. 

But even still, it’s pointless going on about the penalty, it’s done and I can’t really support my beliefs on it with anything substantive so it’s just noise. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I'm not sure why he's gone for @bennett here tbh. Yes he does post as much about Celtic as he does his own team but he's not afraid to have a go against his own fans. Its literally the only endearing thing about him :lol:

Yeah that's also something I found really weird about it, Bennett is quick to call out poor behaviour from our fans but secondly hes 99% at the wind up going for an easy bite so to see one of his posts and then try and point score about sexual abuse is really OFTW deranged behaviour. 

Aberdeen (like most teams in the league) change manager and most of the players every couple of years at least. I'd love to know how they somehow manage to indoctrinate a random bunch of Macedonians, Danes, Dutch, English and Kiwis amongst many others to have such strong feelings about a team they'd probably barely heard of a few months earlier. Some effort.