Aberdeen vs rangers

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

If given the choice, would prefer to win the upcoming final. 
As always, a competitive effort is the bare minimum expected here. Should be a reaction to the last outing, double bonus if it upsets that  ‘expert’ analyst and commentator that somehow gets a gig on the TV.

Given the choice, I'd prefer to win both but that isn't happening.

No matter if we win lose or draw, we will still be told that we raised our game. Abergreen etc Zzzzz.

Roos

Devlin - Gartenmann - Rubezic - Jensen - Mackenzie

Polvara - Barron - Shinnie - McGrath

Miovski

It feels odd not to change the back five after a 6-0 hounding, but I'm not sure what else we could realistically do. I'd go with Barron ahead of Clarkson, although the latter was outstanding at Ibrox earlier in the season. We will be playing direct and often long, so it's important to get Polvara as close to Miovski as possible as a target to hit and a presence to occupy their defence. I expect Rangers to win, but Robson has shown that he can sufferball his way to results in these games. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Roos

Devlin - Gartenmann - Rubezic - Jensen - Mackenzie

Polvara - Barron - Shinnie - McGrath

Miovski

It feels odd not to change the back five after a 6-0 hounding, but I'm not sure what else we could realistically do. I'd go with Barron ahead of Clarkson, although the latter was outstanding at Ibrox earlier in the season. We will be playing direct and often long, so it's important to get Polvara as close to Miovski as possible as a target to hit and a presence to occupy their defence. I expect Rangers to win, but Robson has shown that he can sufferball his way to results in these games. 

Why would we be going long and direct? That’s not how we won at the new teams slum, and it doesn’t suit that team, or indeed any current Aberdeen 11.