Aberdeen vs rangers

I thought VAR would help solve the scandalous bias that is Scottish football officialdom.

Sadly, whilst it remains subjective, if anything it just adds to the problems.

Keep it for binary stuff like offside or goal-line decisions - otherwise just get it in the bin asap.

Just now, tarapoa said:

I thought VAR would help solve the scandalous bias that is Scottish football officialdom.

Sadly, whilst it remains subjective, if anything it just adds to the problems.

Keep it for binary stuff like offside or goal-line decisions - otherwise just get it in the bin asap.

You thought that opening up decisions to MORE referees with clear and obvious biases would improve decision making?

You poor innocent fool.

More sensible ones among us could see this train coming clear as day.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You can dress it up any way you want, but the bottom line is that f*ck*ng Rangers get penalties other teams don't. 

With VAR, playing a low block is always going to be risky. Aberdeen should have kept two forwards on, especially with us being weak at the back.

11 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

The rangers and Celtic fans shouldn't be allowed to post on this football forum. They are, without exception, complete dweebs who make posting on here actively worse.

If your wanting an echo chamber where opinions are only similar to yourself then I suggest you should pop off to a single club forum tbh

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If your wanting an echo chamber where opinions are only similar to yourself then I suggest you should pop off to a single club forum tbh

And yet you and other Celtic fans tried to hammer me for having an opinion on Celtic fans and asking why I wasnt posting about my own team. 

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

And yet you and other Celtic fans tried to hammer me for having an opinion on Celtic fans and asking why I wasnt posting about my own team. 

Well no, you kept asking the same question over and over on various threads despite multiple people answering you, it's not even remotely comparable.

2 hours ago, Dagdagh said:

They do.  You got an undeserved late equalising penalty against the Mighty Mirren.  Today you were on the receiving end. Even stevens.

Oh dear - using the latest in years of corrupt officialdom in favour of Sevco/former rangers to vent on a St Mirren grievance.

Despite that being one of our post-Euro apocalyptic Sunday performances at Paisley, I’m still annoyed VAR didn’t even look at the pen shout for us a minute after that.

Haven’t seen the penalty incident back yet but radio said it was a shirt pull so if it’s a pen then far enough BUT I guarantee if it was down the other end, there is not a hope in hell that VAR would intervene if the ref missed it in real time.

Thought Walsh had a fairly decent game, let the game flow and let some challenges go. Cantrell should’ve been booked but Shinnie could’ve been booked too in first half.

Draw probably fair result, we rode our luck in second half. 

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Well no, you kept asking the same question over and over on various threads despite multiple people answering you, it's not even remotely comparable.

Well no apparently one Celtic fan answered me in a thread that was deleted by the time I got back from my own game and then Celtic fans deflected and abused me for a fortnight until their own board basically said what I said and a bit more as well.