Aberdeen vs rangers

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is a troll. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a poorly designed bot. 

Oh no I am very much real, sorry for the inconvenient truth, especially for the input from the totall pathetic input from  1G, welcome to the big boys playground 😀 

51 minutes ago, ekok said:

Absolutely brilliant,  you just make my point,  I am not talking about Rangers or Celtic, but Aberdeen.  I say again I am talking about Aberdeen and the effort they put into these games.

Sorry but anyone who does not see this is totally deluded.  Today was just another example of what has been right in front of anyone who has a scubby about football.  Aberdeen are 100% more up for Rangers games than anyone else, not only Celtic. 

That is to  me a self evident fact. If I was an Aberdeen supporter, I might ask where is that in the other 30 odd games in a season. 

You do realise that the players and the management have had a complete oil change a few times in the last three seasons. So what I’m trying to say is that you’re talking pish. But if it makes you happy just keep talking pish.

4 hours ago, ekok said:

Maybe not champions, but I defy you to ignore the evidence in front of you every single time you play Rangers, you up the ante.  Today another example,  thought you were first to every ball, won 99% of headers and in my opinion wanted it more.

Don't quote results,  scores, I am talking about how hard you try.  Convert that to all your games, you would surprise yourselves at what you might achieve. 

Wow. You must be on followfollow. Do you also believe Rangers didn't die., or are you Kris Boyd. 

Totally loving the trash input.  At no point has anyone refuted my one and only observation.  Pay attention,  I believe Aberdeen raise their game, try harder, make more tackles,  go the extra yards,  celebrate blocks, all of which is to be commended. 

Why just against Rangers  ?

2 minutes ago, ekok said:

Totally loving the trash input.  At no point has anyone refuted my one and only observation.  Pay attention,  I believe Aberdeen raise their game, try harder, make more tackles,  go the extra yards,  celebrate blocks, all of which is to be commended. 

Because you c***s deserve it and then some.

14 minutes ago, ekok said:

Because we hate Rangers and love every other team.

Although I’m not sure how you explain our fighting performances against Hacken in both legs, PAOK in both legs, Eintracht in Frankfurt, Helsinki at home, Hibs at Hampden and Celtic at home. That doesn’t quite fit in with your narrative.

Edited by kingjoey

14 minutes ago, ekok said:

Because you let your club, your team and your company die. We all fucking despise you c***s. I wish every team played like Aberdeen against your vile gang of cheats and divers. 

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Genuinely one of, or the only endearing thing about Aberdeen is how much they hate and get wired right into those arseholes.

Stop it, don't need anymore backup to my one and only premise 

1 hour ago, ekok said:

Absolutely brilliant,  you just make my point,  I am not talking about Rangers or Celtic, but Aberdeen.  I say again I am talking about Aberdeen and the effort they put into these games.

Sorry but anyone who does not see this is totally deluded.  Today was just another example of what has been right in front of anyone who has a scooby about football.  Aberdeen are 100% more up for Rangers games than anyone else, not only Celtic. 

That is to  me a self evident fact. If I was an Aberdeen supporter, I might ask where is that in the other 30 odd games in a season. 

You’ve just ruled yourself out.

Goodbye 

5 minutes ago, ekok said:

Stop it, don't need anymore backup to my one and only premise 

Teams generally (but not always) raise their game against their main rivals. This happens everywhere. It is not 'your premise' at all, but an observable fact.

Why is it only an issue when Aberdeen do it ? Or, when Aberdeen are doing it successfully against Rangers ?