Motherwell vs. Dundee Saturday December 2nd

Biereth a side, who looks like he can get Motherwell back into the game in a seconds notice, this Motherwell team are horrific.  Really, really bad. And I'd argue that it's more to do with the tactics than the individuals.

Sitting off us and letting us knock it about around your box is suicidal. Could be an absolute hiding if Motherwell don't change it. Giving us far too much time.

Big 45 for Kettlewell here. Sitting off Dundee at home like this after a positive start has been criminal. Players confidence look shot at the first sign of pressure and the tactics are abysmal. Needs a big turnaround.

Edited by Londonwell

Good for first 10-15 mins then rancid. Last week was a great result but it still wasn’t a win. When was the last league win? 3rd Sept? New guy will be in charge of January transfer window. Today could be 0 wins in 11. He’ll get County, St Johnstone and St Mirren to turn it around though as Club is utterly rudderless. 

Dundee have been very impressive. Bossing the game and possession. How much that is down to us and tactics 🤷‍♂️.

We have a paper thin squad and it is showing. We are being overrun in midfield but we literally have no options or natural options to change. To an extent I blame Kettlewell but he was told to cut back drastically. 26 players out and 9 in. Albeit a lot of them were youngsters. But we have one midfielder to put on that the Manager does not rate.

I can see Dundee scoring a couple more in the 2nd half to ramp up the pressure on the Manager.

He will get the next few games but things need to change soon. 

11 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Dundee have been very impressive. Bossing the game and possession. How much that is down to us and tactics 🤷‍♂️.

We have a paper thin squad and it is showing. We are being overrun in midfield but we literally have no options or natural options to change. To an extent I blame Kettlewell but he was told to cut back drastically. 26 players out and 9 in. Albeit a lot of them were youngsters. But we have one midfielder to put on that the Manager does not rate.

I can see Dundee scoring a couple more in the 2nd half to ramp up the pressure on the Manager.

He will get the next few games but things need to change soon. 

Kettlebell won’t be able to change this.  This is almost a carbon copy of his County career.