Bbc World Cup Predictor

cbhaf

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

I've ended up with a Brazil v Germany final with Brazil winning.

Semi Finals are Brazil v holland & Germany v Czech

Quarter Finals are Germany v Argentina, England v Holland*, Czech v France & Brazil v Spain

*Please note, despite the fact that England were defeated they were however the best team in the tournament and were tragically robbed of winning the World Cup due to a dodgy ref's decision. Of course the fact that Brazil were waiting for them in the semi-finals was meaningless as England would've beaten them no bother. The referee who wrongly penalised Rooney, Ferdinand, Terry (delete as appropriate) for decapitating the keeper and thus disallowing Owen's last minute equaliser is now in hiding in the Swiss Alps. The England fans are awarded the best fans award (according to John Motson) and the riots in .................... (inserts your own German city here) were obvoiusly started by a rival country and will be promptly sweeped under the carpet and never spoken about again.

Interesting how everone feels that Brazil will win, when you consider only once since 1930 has a team outside South America or Europe has won the competition, when held on their own continent.

1958 Sweden, when Brazil won. My tip is actually Germany to lift the trophy.

Interesting how everone feels that Brazil will win, when you consider only once since 1930 has a team outside South America or Europe has won the competition, when held on their own continent.

1958 Sweden, when Brazil won. My tip is actually Germany to lift the trophy.

I see your point, and Germany will benefit from home advantage, but with Kaka, Adriano, Ronaldinho etc Brazil should be unstoppable wherever they play

Guest thefamousphilosifer

Two of you with Czech Rep. to get to the final!

Am I missing something?

edit: three of you!

I had the Czech Rep having a very easy route to the final :blink: Can't mind it exactly, but Sweden were against them in the semi

Archived