The Ton 🔵⚪ v The Arabs 🟠⚫ 2-12-23

Jai hasn't been great at all this season presumably due to injuries but I'm glad he's back as on his day, he can be very dangerous, just hasn't happened this season.  I'd throw him in for McGrattan who was largely anonymous on Saturday and has been for awhile. If Jai does come in , you'd imagine he will play through the middle like Raith away.

Hopefully Mullen back too.

Slightly concerned that some players,  Crawford, Blues etc will be running on empty.

Not confident of a win, Sat was pretty horrible but hopefully we see an improvement and battling performance to pick up at least a point.

A win would be massive.

53 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

After a short break (1 week) normal service has resumed with the countries most inconvenient roadworks outside Cappielow. 

Ffs. Really? 
How long are they on for? 

Not sure, can't find anything online but it's been down to 1 lane eastbound at the old car wash today and yesterday. Hopefully gone by tonight or it could be a nightmare to get out from.

14 hours ago, Ferguson said:

Mullen possibly back in goal tomorrow, could be a game changer.

Back to 'hopefully 2 or 3 weeks' until he's back now. Pish. The 'hopefully' really worries me as well. 

Amazing to think that when this was originally scheduled we couldn't buy a win, mainly due to injuries in a thin squad; then went on an unbelievable run; and have now come (almost) full circle back to a point where you'd be worried about where the next win is coming from, again due to injuries...

I'd take a point this evening, no more injuries, wee bit of light relief in the cup on Monday - it's basically a free hit - then hopefully back to something like full strength for the run-in.

47 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

Back to 'hopefully 2 or 3 weeks' until he's back now. Pish. The 'hopefully' really worries me as well. 

Where you seeing this?  

As much as I find Raith Rovers neighbouring rivals. I'd like to think Dundee Utd will blow it for the league title, finish runners up then get gubbed by the Premier league team in the play off. In all honesty, can't see it but hopefully tonight, you'll put a dent in the aspirations. 

4 minutes ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

As much as I find Raith Rovers neighbouring rivals. I'd like to think Dundee Utd will blow it for the league title, finish runners up then get gubbed by the Premier league team in the play off. In all honesty, can't see it but hopefully tonight, you'll put a dent in the aspirations. 

Just underlines how tin-pot Rovers and Dunfermline are. 

13 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

Imrie to the tele this morning.

He was on the clubs official match preview yesterday afternoon saying he's back in contention for this evening. I'd be surprised if anything has changed since then.

16 hours ago, LargsTON said:

You just insecure or what? 

I'm a lot of things but that's not one of them, probably being the opposite has got me into a bit of bother at times. 

Our work involves a lot of setting and meeting targets, so my colleagues are pretty much aligned with what I'm saying regarding setting a high bar and having a specific target, rather than a very vague one such as "top sixteen". They also realise they don't need a passport to leave Inverclyde and can say they've worked in places like Holland and Norway without their honesty being questioned.

Edited by DreamOakTree1

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

He was on the clubs official match preview yesterday afternoon saying he's back in contention for this evening. I'd be surprised if anything has changed since then.

Yeah, odd timeline of statements. Hopefully just mind games, we won't get anywhere without him.

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Just underlines how tin-pot Rovers and Dunfermline are. 

You'll know all about tinpot teams are, not too long ago your dearly beloved was out on a limb with injuries, we've had 8 first team players out with injuries for 3/4s of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

You'll know all about tinpot teams are, not too long ago your dearly beloved was out on a limb with injuries, we've had 8 first team players out with injuries for 3/4s of the season. 

Anyone got a Bampot to English dictionary? 

33 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I'm a lot of things but that's not one of them, probably being the opposite has got me into a bit of bother at times. 

Our work involves a lot of setting and meeting targets, so my colleagues are pretty much aligned with what I'm saying regarding setting a high bar and having a specific target, rather than a very vague one such as "top sixteen". They also realise they don't need a passport to leave Inverclyde and can say they've worked in places like Holland and Norway without their honesty being questioned.

Absolutely nobody cares, why do you constantly bring shite like this up?