The Ton πŸ”΅βšͺ v The Arabs 🟠⚫ 2-12-23

• 3 months later...

Logic would tell us we need to lose to a team from Dundee at some point, especially with the injury shitemare we’re having - but who knows!

My fear at the moment is that we have no-one available to score goals at one end of the pitch, and no-one available to keep them out at the other. Given such crucial injuries I’d take a scrappy draw - but even that’s going to be a big ask unless we can bounce back from Saturday’s debacle.

2 hours ago, Chippyminton said:

My fear at the moment is that we have no-one available to score goals at one end of the pitch, and no-one available to keep them out at the other. Given such crucial injuries I’d take a scrappy draw - but even that’s going to be a big ask unless we can bounce back from Saturday’s debacle.

0-0 then

Expecting an extremely negative performance from us, which might be a more suitable style given our injuries. We couldn’t break Inverness down so if we concede first we’re in trouble. Hope we can shitfest a draw.Β 

Aye, seems mad to be so pessimistic one match after going on our longest ever unbeaten run but we have absolutely no threat going forward and no longer have the comfort of a solid keeper to bail us out even with only 3 players out injured.

Shame it's not worked out for McDonald but he's surely played his last game, I reckon Imrie will seriously be considering young Murdoch for tomorrow if we don't manage to arrange an alternative. Quick look at transfermarkt shows Scott Fox is without a club still, wouldn't be against sending the bat signal out for him again at this desperate stage.Β 

Same story with Oakley, we just can't continue with those attacking options if he's going to be out for an extended period of time.

5 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

We've conceded 1st in our last 4 games. I expect that trend to continue

We've not scored in 260 minutes of football, could turn out to be the worst ever game of football.

If Dougie gets back to his usual positive self and motivates the players, we can win this one. Jack Bearne had the right attitude in his post-match interview. That’s the spirit we’ll require in our next two matches!

1 hour ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

If Dougie gets back to his usual positive self and motivates the players, we can win this one. Jack Bearne had the right attitude in his post-match interview. That’s the spirit we’ll require in our next two matches!

You just insecure or what?Β