Frozen Venison Vs Ice Cold Steel - RCFC vs MFC

45 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Highlights
At ~2.00 you see a lovely passing move. It is symptomatic of how much we have gelled over the past few games, but also how static Motherwell were off the ball. It’s a shame Randall could curl it into the top corner to give it the finish it deserved. 

I didn’t realise the VAR check was for the original header at the third goal.

Possible penalty when Oli Shaw was brought down?

15 hours ago, ropy said:

I didn’t realise the VAR check was for the original header at the third goal.

Possible penalty when Oli Shaw was brought down?

I thought the Shaw one was just outside the box or was that another incident?

44 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I thought the Shaw one was just outside the box or was that another incident?

It was right at the corner of the box, he fell into the box and the linesman was right there, but I thought it looked close.  The type of thing you would expect VAR to look at but there was no delay. Maybe it was obviously outside.

18 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Highlights
At ~2.00 you see a lovely passing move. It is symptomatic of how much we have gelled over the past few games, but also how static Motherwell were off the ball. It’s a shame Randall could curl it into the top corner to give it the finish it deserved. 

It's nice passing but it's also absolutely terrible from us. Blaney's a lost boy and it leaves Wilkinson (a forward who has never played in midfield until now) as somehow being the last defender to attempt to shut it down. 

Fucking hell I hate this team. 

43 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

It's nice passing but it's also absolutely terrible from us. Blaney's a lost boy and it leaves Wilkinson (a forward who has never played in midfield until now) as somehow being the last defender to attempt to shut it down. 

Fucking hell I hate this team. 

I also thought that the Motherwell players were very static for Dhanda's goal. He just danced past a couple of players with no challenge i sight. Still a cracking finish.

1 minute ago, Staggie1984 said:

I also thought that the Motherwell players were very static for Dhanda's goal. He just danced past a couple of players with no challenge i sight. Still a cracking finish.

I'd argue that the most static person in that move is the idiot we're employing between the sticks. 

3 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I'd argue that the most static person in that move is the idiot we're employing between the sticks. 

I just watched the goal back there and he seems to watch it from the second it leaves Dhanda's foot and into the net. It wasn't as if there was a great deal of pace in the shot. Was wondering if he was blind sided by it but he sees in in plenty time. 

22 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Highlights

21 hours late to th party, I just came on to post exactly this.

Only thing I would have added: In the last 3 games, Randal has had at least 3 opportunities (4 if you include him hitting the post v, was it St Mirren?) where, if it was almost anyone else on the end of them we'd probably have scored 3 / 4 more goals and picked up all 9 points!