Frozen Venison Vs Ice Cold Steel - RCFC vs MFC

Yesterday morning my car showed -10C but it since warmed up a bit.  Regardless its gonna be a cold one.

This is going to be a evenly matched game.  Well mounted an amazing comeback with 10 men on Saturday, whereas county have looked really solid in defence, with a back 3 and 2 wing backs.

I'm going for a another 1-0 with a hoora squeaky last ten minutes.

Curiously both teams are managed by former Ross County managers. 

In late 2013/14, Kettlewell knew he had a hip injury but was asked to play through it as far as possible. From Kettlewell's wiki:-

He had an operation to cure a hip injury just before his contract expired at the end of the 2013–14 season.[7] Ross County allowed Kettlewell to remain with the club while he completed his rehabilitation, but he was then released in August 2014.[7]

Kettlewell wasn't taken on the pre-season trip to the Netherlands, so never got access to the club physio during that part of his rehab. Kettlewell's playing career was effectively done, but maybe it could have been prolonged if Adams showed a bit more duty of care to the player. It wouldn't surprise me if Kettlewell still bore a grudge.

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

What was Ketts and Adams' relationship like at County?

I have no idea but he is a pretty cold fish is Adams, so I think it would have been strictly professional. Certainly wouldnt have been hanging out together.  Wouldnt have bought him a beer anyway.

We don’t know what a clean sheet is. 

As of tomorrow it’s been 93 days since we last won a game and we’re somehow above County in the table. Jesus wept all round.

Gent should surely finally get a start?

Also I was hoping there might be a legal stream for this since it’s a Tuesday night and no champions league etc. 

Adams probably still hates us after the entire Motherwell end cheered his red card while playing for us in a dismal cup defeat at East End Park. It was quite funny.

Implausibly, I've decided to go to this - and I'm desperately hoping that our micro-support won't be corralled in that tiny corner of the away end like they did in the 5-0 game last year - it was all faintly ridiculous (and £28 entry will never feel like a good deal).

Who knows about the game itself - we'll very likely score and we are 100% guaranteed to concede. Another high scoring dra' could be very possible.

Just now, Swello said:

Implausibly, I've decided to go to this - and I'm desperately hoping that our micro-support won't be corralled in that tiny corner of the away end like they did in the 5-0 game last year - it was all faintly ridiculous (and £28 entry will never feel like a good deal).

Would imagine you'll be in where the St Mirren fans were last midweek.

I wonder if we'll see Murray miss out to White for this one. Any win would do me, but judging on the last couple of performances it won't be the best viewing.

I was going to make the trip up for this but after seeing the price I just can't justify it at this time of year.

As for the match itself we probably will score but likely after giving County a goal or 2 head start and from what I've seen of County this season, albeit not that much, they have looked pretty organised in defence so I think unfortunately we'll suffer another loss and going no wins in 12 to pile even more pressure on Kettlewell.

13 hours ago, Swello said:

Your commitment to the cause will never be in doubt, fair play to any Well fans travelling up for this, the roads around here are lethal this morning.  I'm afraid you will be in the far section of the East stand, you'll have a great view of marginal offsides in one half, the less said about the other half the better.

1 hour ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Your commitment to the cause will never be in doubt, fair play to any Well fans travelling up for this, the roads around here are lethal this morning.  I'm afraid you will be in the far section of the East stand, you'll have a great view of marginal offsides in one half, the less said about the other half the better.

Let the train take the strain