⚪⚫🕷 Queen's Park v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

33 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

If ever we needed evidence the dressing room has been lost this was it. A coach standing inanimate on the touchline for the whole game while a team had no ideas, interest, or inclination to contribute. Veldman, Dempster, and Hunter must go away now and never darken our doors again. I am unlikely to be back now until this happens. We are being taken for mugs.

Well Veldman’s gone, Hunter is out at the end of the month. Hard to get rid of the other one until we know she’s still here.

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Should’ve been sacked at half time for wearing jeans imo 

A McClaren brolly moment. It’s a bold choice to wear jeans in a dugout. It’s a bolder choice to do it on a rainy day and couple the humiliation of being emptied 4-1 with looking like you’ve pished yourself. 

ISaid after Thistle pumped us that the worrying thing  was the utter apathy I felt. Exact same yesterday. I was as bored during that 2nd half as our players seemed to be. Wasn’t even angry when we conceded goals 2,3 and 4. They were inevitable. 11 strangers playing together trying to imitate a football team. Didn’t even stay to boo.

Veldman had to go but he was flung under the bus by his mate Lyle Langley. Our squad is awful. 

44 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Lino’s had a shocker there, Mckays not even close to offside 

A stonewall penalty in the first half denied too. No wonder Big Dunc got two bookings.

That Wotherspoon goal was brilliant, seemed to turn in slow-motion as well, maybe I'm too used to watching smaller faster players doing this at a higher level. The three QP defenders obviously in awe to do anything about it.  I had to laugh when I saw it, a terrible goal to lose by QP and humiliating that they just seemed to give up. If Wotherspoon keeps this up we shouldn't have to worry to much more about relegation, goal machine.

Not looking good for Queen's Park if this is their mentality, they are in the shit.

24 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

That Wotherspoon goal was brilliant, seemed to turn in slow-motion as well, maybe I'm too used to watching smaller faster players doing this at a higher level. The three QP defenders obviously in awe to do anything about it.  I had to laugh when I saw it, a terrible goal to lose by QP 

We said the same in the stand. Brilliant goal to score, awful one to lose