⚪⚫🕷 Queen's Park v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

57 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Queens fans, any tips for parking nearby? Only ever took the car for Scotland games and parked miles away (which I don’t think will be required tomorrow) 

Plenty of parking at front of stand. No charge.

https://queensparkfc.co.uk/queens-park-v-inverness-caledonian-thistle-supporters-arrangements-and-event-information/

2 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Cheers! Was on the website earlier and couldn’t see that page for looking at it 

Feel like I’ve been saying it for months but maybe today us when we turn the corner. You’d expect Arbroath to get a boost with the new manager. Lose today and we’re really in the shit. Actually pretty nervous for the first time this season. 

Think Caley will come out flying today. If we can play forward a bit quicker instead of the deathly slow build up we might get some joy. 

Not even particularly bothered about having to miss the game today. If you'd told me ten years ago we'd be in the Championship and there'd be this level of apathy it would have been hard to believe. But we are where we are. It would be very difficult to justify keeping the manager in his job if we lose again. 

Fairly big opportunity this week with the bottom two playing each other and Ayr away at Dundee United. There’s a high chance that the winner of this game end the weekend in 6th place. Need to have some sort of momentum going into the Morton game next week

Failure to win any of the next two and Veldman has to go. Hope he turns it around today 

Just thinking 🤔.....There's still a hell of a lot of football to be played this season.

Another 69 points is still up for grabs.

We've had a tough time of it since August but the players that won us the match in Inverness are all still with us and we've been able to strengthen the squad with the addition of Stuart McKinstry!

A change of fortune is long overdue. 

'mon the Spiders! 🕸️🕷️

24 minutes ago, Cyclops van Gogh 1867 said:

Just thinking 🤔.....There's still a hell of a lot of football to be played this season.

We've had a tough time of it since August but the players that won us the match in Inverness are all still with us and we've been able to strengthen the squad with the addition of Stuart McKinstry!

'mon the Spiders! 🕸️🕷️

Stuart McKinstry has strengthened the squad?????????????

2 hours ago, Skeletar Spider said:

Not even particularly bothered about having to miss the game today. If you'd told me ten years ago we'd be in the Championship and there'd be this level of apathy it would have been hard to believe. But we are where we are. It would be very difficult to justify keeping the manager in his job if we lose again. 

Kinda surprised at this post and the mention of apathy which I feel should be translated as more like disappointment due to recent poor performances, consider that you have a new stadium and money in the bank then all is not doom and gloom, new players in and a couple of solid wins will turn it around and get the feelgood you enjoyed in recent seasons.

It's football and we've all been through it.

Courage Mon Brave. 

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

I thought we missed Carson's labour last week whilst he was given time off whilst his wife was due. I hope it hasn't been a long drawn out process.

Dunc said in his presser Carson wouldn’t be involved, hope all is ok with his missus and the bairn 

1 hour ago, Cyclops van Gogh 1867 said:

'mon the Spiders! 🕸️🕷️

We’re five points behind a play-off spot and five points ahead of relegation. This league continues it’s pursuit of madness.