⚪⚫🕷 Queen's Park v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Sodexo manage all hospitality. We used to get rode by them back in the day but since the SFA stole the big hoose it’s even worse. 

I'm familar with Sodexo, absolutely terrible company. That lot cater for schools ffs chips and chips and chips, they souce the cheapest ingredients and make maximum profit they can get out of it. Pay their employees poorly. That lot had the contract for my work canteen and succeeded in practically emptying it within the first year with the poor quality and the prices they charged for that shit.

No ifs or buts now. He’s got to go tonight 

That was the most gutless 2nd half performance I’ve seen from a qp side. I can accept being crap and generally not very good but when you don’t try an ounce to win your battles, track runners or even stick a tackle in, that’s when you know you’ve lost the dressing room 

No point in trying to defend Veldman's game management after that second half, but I will concede that he has been left an absolute binfire of a first team pool by the recently skedaddled Beuker. It's a pool overloaded with inexperienced lightweights who would probably struggle to get a mid table finish in League One. I don't see any way out of this except by bringing in some experienced battlers in the January transfer window and I don't think that's going to happen.

2 hours ago, Cyclops van Gogh 1867 said:

This guy has played in the Premiership both North and South of the border. With a chance to establish himself in the team I reckon he'll be the real deal. 

I thought he was atrocious, along with many others. Makes Hepburn look a heavyweight. Cannot jump and did not try and chase back to help Robson with their number 2 who had the freedom of Hampden.

3 hours ago, Cyclops van Gogh 1867 said:

This guy has played in the Premiership both North and South of the border. With a chance to establish himself in the team I reckon he'll be the real deal. 

And on today's evidence we have seen why he didn't last.  Mono-paced, unfit, unable to pass forwards and a non-event defensively. Dire, brings nothing to the squad.

23 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Queens fans, any tips for parking nearby? Only ever took the car for Scotland games and parked miles away (which I don’t think will be required tomorrow) 

Anywhere in the 18 yard box, seems to be plenty of space in there.

If ever we needed evidence the dressing room has been lost this was it. A coach standing inanimate on the touchline for the whole game while a team had no ideas, interest, or inclination to contribute. Veldman, Dempster, and Hunter must go away now and never darken our doors again. I am unlikely to be back now until this happens. We are being taken for mugs.

Thought the first half was pretty even, few ropey bits of defending on our part led to a few QP chances. Dom Thomas still gives me the fear anytime he’s on the ball

Second half was night and day from our perspective the link up between Mckay, Wotherspoon, Shaw was superb. Anderson and Gilmour work so well together in midfield, if we manage to renew Anderson’s loan in January that’s fantastic business. 

Still don’t rate Duffy and could see Dunc getting frustrated with him at points in the first half. The ref was itching to send the gaffer off and finally got his wish