Aberdeen v Hearts: A Football Match

Are Dons' fans happy with that? Gen question btw.

I'd have been unhappy even with the draw. We didn't compete in the 2nd half. Too many lightweight players who can barley retain the ball or manage to pass it.

A sair Celtic up next. We'll either compete manfully and lose by a goal or two, or get utterly horsed.

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's actualy a 90s throwback (1896)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stars_and_Stripes_Forever

ETA: Which I've just realised means it's older than Aberdeen FC

I was thinking about the last time the tune was popular at the football.  Like the mullett haircut, it's had it's day.

22 hours ago, TheDon99 said:

I think the only thing Naismith should've done at that point was bring on Devlin, because Shankland, Lowry, Vargas, and eventually, Tagawa and Grant were getting nothing out of Gartemann and Jensen and couldn't hold the ball up whatsoever.

To be fair to Naismith - to the extent he deserves fairness at all after bringing on Halkett, ffs - Devlin wasn't on the bench to bring on, since he's injured.

4 hours ago, Crùbag said:

I'd have been unhappy even with the draw. We didn't compete in the 2nd half. Too many lightweight players who can barley retain the ball or manage to pass it.

A sair Celtic up next. We'll either compete manfully and lose by a goal or two, or get utterly horsed.

Yes.

19 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Fans will accept winning but playing as shite as that for a while.