Clyde v Stranraer

why does Stevenson put that out for a corner under absolutely no pressure at all? It says a lot about the depth of our squad when he continually gets picked to start.

Carswell is then caught sleeping to allow his man to run in and head it home.

Lyon should also make more of an attempt to block the shot for the second, gets caught in between two of them and doesn’t do anything to stop the goal.

Two soft goals conceded again. Typical Clyde.

Stranraer by far the better football team. The way i would like too see us play from Jan onwards

They played in triangles and every time they had possession plenty of options and team mates within yards as oppose to our lot hiding and not a clyde player within 5-10 yards when we had the ball

To say Mccall job is massive is an understatement and considering our nezt 3 games yesterday i felt was a must win

In the meantime anyone got Kenny Wilsons number...

Yer mithers Pride🇾🇪

22 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Stranraer by far the better football team. The way i would like too see us play from Jan onwards

They played in triangles and every time they had possession plenty of options and team mates within yards as oppose to our lot hiding and not a clyde player within 5-10 yards when we had the ball

To say Mccall job is massive is an understatement and considering our nezt 3 games yesterday i felt was a must win

In the meantime anyone got Kenny Wilsons number...

Yer mithers Pride🇾🇪

I remember Kenny sclaffing a ball to nowhere the first time we were at Douglas Park, for which he received an ironic rousing chorus of Nice One Kenny

7 hours ago, Broxi Bears said:

The boy Strachan from Rangers doesn’t seem to get much of a game. Does he not look ready for league 2 yet ? 

By his own admission the step up has been a challenge but he's done okay when called upon - there's an interview on the club website from a few weeks ago:

https://stranraerfc.org/stenhousemuir-preview-12/