Killie v Celtic

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m trying to understand the logic here. Because IRA songs are clearly worse than the existence of plastic pitches does this somehow mean plastic football pitches in top tier professional football aren’t worthy of debate because some clowns want to sing about the IRA? 

Some?

Just now, StringVesto Slipher said:

Same question. What are YOU doing about it?

Perhaps you've posted a funny GIF to try to get the section of your support to stop singing bigoted songs? Please, tell us.

What I don’t do is participate, I go to the football to do just that watch the football. I don’t pay hundreds of pounds to police a bunch of jumped up wee fannies singing about things they just don’t understand, that’s the police’s job. Furthermore there is no one on their own going to steam into several hundred fans to tell them to shut the f**k up because the outcome of that will be very inevitable and very painful. So same to you, let’s park the stupid questions eh?

43 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m trying to understand the logic here. Because IRA songs are clearly worse than the existence of plastic pitches does this somehow mean plastic football pitches in top tier professional football aren’t worthy of debate because some clowns want to sing about the IRA? 

Yes. The shame is all on your club and your pals  on the other side of the city. You c***s are the embarrassment. Synthetic playing surfaces really aren't.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

What I don’t do is participate, I go to the football to do just that watch the football. I don’t pay hundreds of pounds to police a bunch of jumped up wee fannies singing about things they just don’t understand, that’s the police’s job. Furthermore there is no one on their own going to steam into several hundred fans to tell them to shut the f**k up because the outcome of that will be very inevitable and very painful. So same to you, let’s park the stupid questions eh?

You could have just answered, "Nothing".

"I stand by and watch" and "I am complicit" are also true and would also have saved you some valuable time.

Edited by StringVesto Slipher

2 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Yes. The shame is all on your club and your pals  on the other side of the city. You c***s are the embarrassment. Synthetic playing surfaces really aren't.

No shame on me mate as like I said I don’t participate and have given my feelings on this subject plenty of times on here, you labelling someone a c**t for being nothing more than a Celtic fan however is rather shameful.

2 minutes ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

You could have just answered, "Nothing".

"I stand by and watch" and "I am complicit" are also true and would also have saved you some valuable time.

If I had a pound for every time I hear a Celtic fan doesn't join in with the ira chants , I would be very well off.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

No shame on me mate as like I said I don’t participate and have given my feelings on this subject plenty of times on here, you labelling someone a c**t for being nothing more than a Celtic fan however is rather shameful.

You are complicit.

To be fair, that's a bit cunty.

If your fans really are TBFITW, surely the goodies vastly outnumber the baddies? Or is that small minority actually a bit of a big and scary majority?

7 minutes ago, well again said:

I will take solace in the knowledge that I'm not a bigot unlike you and your ilk.

The last thing I am is a bigot mate, I’m a half Asian Catholic married to a Protestant who served 14 years in the British armed forces. As far as Celtic fans go I’m about as big an anomaly as it fucking gets. Christ I even wear a poppy 🤷‍♂️

What you have shown yourself here though in very few posts to be considerably ignorant and dare I say a bigot?

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I may have taken that too far. Respect.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

The last thing I am is a bigot mate, I’m a half Asian Catholic married to a Protestant who served 14 years in the British armed forces. As far as Celtic fans go I’m about as big an anomaly as it fucking gets.

What you have shown yourself here though in very few posts to be considerably ignorant and dare I say a bigot?

So because I don't agree with you I am a bigot . You clearly think that because I am not a Celtic fan I must be a rangers fan . You couldn't be further from the truth.

7 minutes ago, well again said:

So because I don't agree with you I am a bigot . You clearly think that because I am not a Celtic fan I must be a rangers fan . You couldn't be further from the truth.

No I think that because you hold a completely unreasonable belief that all Celtic fans are bigots irrespective of their background or because they aren’t willing to put themselves in harms way. It’s a very very simple minded view that actually nurtures hatred and bigotry.

And no mate I don’t think that because you aren’t a Celtic fan you must be a Rangers fan because I’m not fucking stupid and ignorant enough to think you must be 1 or the other.

And just to really f**k you off, I also live in Wishaw so I do see a few of you from time to time on my way to Tim Hortons for a coffee and doughnut so I do know some of you exist. Generally hanging about that big building across from the Rainforest 😉 

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

No I think that because you hold a completely unreasonable belief that all Celtic fans irrespective of their backgrounds. It’s a very very simple minded view that actually nurtures hatred and bigotry.

And no mate I don’t think that because you aren’t a Celtic fan you must be a Rangers fan because I’m not fucking stupid and ignorant enough to think you must be 1 or the other.

And just to really f**k you off, I also live in Wishaw so I do see a few of you from time to time on my way to Tim Hortons for a coffee and doughnut. 

So why don't you support your local team?