Killie v Celtic

7 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

This has been done ad nauseum on here. Hearts have bigots in their support, but it's nowhere near as widespread and it's not a fundamental part of supporting the club. I spent about fifteen years going on a couple of Hearts buses every week and never heard a sectarian song. I've successfully challenged people singing sectarian songs. I've seen others do likewise. Sectarianism at Tynecastle is vanishingly rare, and the same is true at away games.

Some people talk as if Tynecastle today is like it was in the 80s, but it's really not.

It's not remotely comparable.

I would say I hear it about 75% of the time on the train from Glasgow to Kilmarnock.

8 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

This has been done ad nauseum on here. Hearts have bigots in their support, but it's nowhere near as widespread and it's not a fundamental part of supporting the club. I spent about fifteen years going on a couple of Hearts buses every week and never heard a sectarian song. I've successfully challenged people singing sectarian songs. I've seen others do likewise. Sectarianism at Tynecastle is vanishingly rare, and the same is true at away games.

Some people talk as if Tynecastle today is like it was in the 80s, but it's really not.

It's not remotely comparable.

Never said its comparable. 

But earlier this month there were several songs from.the Hearts end at RP mentioning ******s, the IRA etc.  Certainly aren't rare unless they only save them for games vs us.  You have an issue with it, no matter how you downplay it. 

As I said, only team outside the old firm where I'd say I regularly hear this nonsense.  Been going on for years but defo worse past few years.

14 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Good straw man. Not an argument I've made. I think having our B team in the Lowland League is a waste of time.

Surely your conveyor belt of Scottish internationals coming out of your B team ranks are well used to playing on artificial pitches?

On 13/12/2023 at 11:45, RuMoore said:

Also very amusing to see one of the people leading the "how can you support a bigoted club" charge has routinely had posts removed for bigoted language and has previously bragged about it like he's in a playground full of 12 year olds.

I thought for a minute there you were talking about Rangers then I realised you said 12 year old not 11 year old.

Edited by Sortmeout