Dross Cunty vs. Superdees - Saturday 16th December 3pm.

An absolute car crash of an interview, if he thought that game was bad, well yesterday's performance was 10x better than last week away to St Mirren, and 10x better than the Killie game at home, both of which he chose & set up the teams.

He's a clown and I'd be quite happy if he walked or was punted tomorrow morning.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a day out that was, some of the best limbs I’ve ever had the pleasure of being a part of, it just felt like such a huge 3 points for us in a game that had draw written all over it. You could see how much it meant to the players and Doc.

As others have said, Beck was outstanding yet again, an absolute delight to watch him in a Dundee top and I wish there was some way of us keeping him. 

On a side note, it’s great to see so many youngsters excited about watching Docs Dark Blues, there is a real feel good sense around the club and supporters at the moment which hasn’t often been the case in all the years I’ve been in love with the Dee. 

Onwards and upwards, bring on the sheep.

Thank you. 

27 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If he wanted to undermine his own players by telling them they are all shite

Yesterday, they were. It's not like this is out of character for him. He's got everyone speaking about Ross County until the next big story & it's not often that happens. I much prefer that to what MacKay would have said yesterday which would have been that we were good and if we carry on playing that way, we'll be fine. Which is pish. 

11 hours ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

The lad who ran at Murray after the goal is his best mate (Murray used to come to our games with him back in the day). The guy in question went to give him a bit of stick and Murray didn't realise who it was and just instinctively pushed him over.  There was no malice in it at all. 

Hope Simon didn’t hurt you too bad mate.