Dross Cunty vs. Superdees - Saturday 16th December 3pm.

County seem to have woken up under Grizzly Adams. 

However, we always come back fresh after a defeat. Especially if Beck is back. 

I'm gonna go 1-2 Dees. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Girth changed the title to Dross Cunty vs. Superdees - Saturday 16th December 3pm.

A game that feels very important, and therefore one I’m not looking forward to. The first cracks in Adams’ return looked to appear yesterday, but County are dangerous at home and already probably should have beaten us at Dens, so it’s a big test for our team and their seriousness in continuing a push for top 6. We need to arrest this dip in form as the schedule isn’t getting easier any time soon.

Portales being hurt is a big blow but if Beck is back that’s a bonus. I would like to see Robinson going up front with Bakayoko rather than Rudden.

Hmm, have seen that thread title before (sure it was Dundee), recycling crap jokes. Something new next time? 

A really important match this obviously. Dundee results seem to be inconsistent, great victories then followed by defeat so don't know how they will play. Dundee won't be in the relegation battle I think, County I feel will. Not optomistic long term and certainly want to avoid a play off this time.

Haven't watched the highlights against St. Mirren but heard we were VERY poor which was really disappointing when I felt the team were hitting form. 

I'd like to see a goal or two from White to help his confidence. Simon Murray as always will run his heart out. Also would like to see Turner if subbed on to play well. A goal for Samuel if used as a sub would help his confidence. Unlike most, I rate Samuel despite not being on form. 

3-1 to the County is my prediction. We are at home and this is winable for sure.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

I seem to remember us having a dreadful record up in the frozen North, so would probably be ok with a 2-2 draw...

From memory we tend to beat you at Dens, but your record up here is pretty good.  Can only remember one recent win in Dingwall, a 3-2? Sure Cookie got a late-ish winner.

EDIT: Yes, it's the one Dominic Samuel did his best to miss a free header, then shot from four yards out in.

Edited by Comrie

4 hours ago, Girth said:

Can you stop recycling old jokes please!? 

Thank you. 

Hey man, County relegated United and I was there for the 0-3 victory towards end of season (White hatrick) day. What a match that was!!! Could feel the tension and when those goals were scored. Was like a cup final! You should be thankful, hehe :)

1 minute ago, Sonam said:

Hey man, County relegated United and I was there for the 0-3 victory towards end of season (White hatrick) day. What a match that was!!! Could feel the tension and when those goals were scored. Was like a cup final! You should be thankful, hehe :)

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

On 11/12/2023 at 14:09, Comrie said:

From memory we tend to beat you at Dens, but your record up here is pretty good.  Can only remember one recent win in Dingwall, a 3-2? Sure Cookie got a late-ish winner.

EDIT: Yes, it's the one Dominic Samuel did his best to miss a free header, then shot from four yards out in.

Fair enough, it must have been the other Teuchters that we've got a terrible record at up north. Still expecting a draw at best...