Dross Cunty vs. Superdees - Saturday 16th December 3pm.

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Also, note to others, do not take Derek Adams literally.  Seriously, yes, but not literally. 

Very motivational for his players. ‘You’re playing in a shite league, against a shite team in that league and you’re so shite you couldn’t win’. 

Very good Derek. I predict he’ll be hounded out the hielands. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

That's less than 2 months and Adams has all ready pissed off most of Scottish football.....some guy.  (he does have a slight point though, the football is fucking terrible)

BTW, love the Dundee fan trying to get up in the face of Murray....only to get shoved on his arse....

Ironic that had it been against any other team than the one paying him, Murray would be one of them invading the pitch. Shitebag behaviour from the fan, leave the opposition players alone. I was a much bigger fan of the lad who gave it the full knee slide towards the home end, had me howling. Always found it funny that Murray never seems to get a goal or win over Dundee, it's not like he isn't trying.

Fantastic three points that exorcises the missed points from Fir Park, and it feels so massive to be beating our direct rivals head to head for a change. Nice for a bit of luck to go our way for once in regard to last-minute goals ( and I don't count the Killie one, as it was just reward for the bullshit calls made in that game by the ref). Big reaction to the loss of Portales at the back, McGhee and Lamie stepping up as well as Donnelly, who really looks to be a very solid find from Docherty. This team is so unusual compared to recent years in that they stay in every match, and always look to have a shot of getting something. Very refreshing change that will hopefully continue, and if we could get some bona fide scoring talent in January (and keep hold of Beck!) then it's never say never regarding the top six.

As for Adams, while the view is valid that the quality can be shocking, it means nothing when he is blatantly using it as a bitter excuse to mask his managerial failings on the day which contributed to the standard, he certainly wasn't saying it when they battered an abysmal Motherwell team. Taking off Dhanda at any point it batshit imo, he's County's only real creative force who should be what the rest of the team is built around.

Completely buried his team, his boss and the fans today as well, impressive stuff. A more unlikeable manager in Scottish football there is not, and that's coming after the racist!

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

35 minutes ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

That's less than 2 months and Adams has all ready pissed off most of Scottish football.....some guy.  (he does have a slight point though, the football is fucking terrible)

BTW, love the Dundee fan trying to get up in the face of Murray....only to get shoved on his arse....

Definitely the wrong time for the fan to ask Murray to give him a quote for fitting his new bathroom. 

Let's be clear here, he doesn't really mean that Morecambe comment, he just cannot handle getting beat. It's a good trait to have but he takes it to a level that just leaves him looking like an absolute slavering moron rather than the type that'll create the ultimate siege mentality.

He's a figure of fun. A Mark McGhee type. If only he had a bit of tact, he'd probably have had a better career than he has!

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Tom English on the radio has just been reading out Adams comments and then the stats and is asking why he didn’t point out how shite the league was after their victory over Motherwell? They are ripping the pish out of him. 

Imagine getting the pish ripped out you by Tom English for being a walloper.

Like the Pope slagging you for being a virgin.

51 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Definitely the wrong time for the fan to ask Murray to give him a quote for fitting his new bathroom. 

Would love to see Si back in the dark blue of Dundee, caused all sorts of problems for us today, think he would compliment us superbly.

Straight swap for Rudden.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Absolutely bat shit mental decision to bring on Sheaf for Dhanda when we were totally in the ascendancy. Also a bat shit mental decision from whoever it was that flew into the tackle before the free kick. So unneeded. Deserved to lose for those two instances of naïvety alone. 

Why is Dhanda getting subbed? Is there a reason?

The Adams interview is VERY embarrassing. Was pleased to see Malky gone don't get me wrong. However already I can see Adams is going to lose the dressing room fast if he hasn't already today! It was a very risky, rushed appointment I felt. I do hope it works out in the end, but I had serious doubts at the time. Now even more so. Even telling the paying customers to stay away, WTF!

If County can be lucky with injuries, I do believe we have a team that can stay up. There are worse teams in this league. However, saying pish like that without apologising to the players. What was he thinking? I'm sure he is obviously hurt after a last min winner, but still a bit more composure and thought. 

I thought it was a fairly even game, that Dundee shaded. Dundee as I've said are not going to be near the relegation battle this year. Top 6 even.

The Hibs game now at home next Sat is huge. Will this interview motivate the players?