Dross Cunty vs. Superdees - Saturday 16th December 3pm.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely bat shit mental decision to bring on Sheaf for Dhanda when we were totally in the ascendancy. Also a bat shit mental decision from whoever it was that flew into the tackle before the free kick. So unneeded. Deserved to lose for those two instances of naïvety alone. 

County taking off Jordan White and Yan Dhanda in a game they're wanting to win whilst they're in the ascendancy at 0-0 is certainly bold decision making. 

I'd have taken a draw before the game started but that's a massive 3 points for us.

IMG_8557.thumb.jpeg.f4cb08ce6687a5a91fc42e8a22df0569.jpeg

:lol: 

Eta: Tell me I wasn't the only one watching thinking "If anyone's going to celebrate a disallowed goal by way of pitch invasion - it's us". Didn't even see who it came off. Delighted he just blew his whistle and thought f**k this.

Edited by RawB93

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

County taking off Jordan White and Yan Dhanda in a game they're wanting to win whilst they're in the ascendancy at 0-0 is certainly bold decision making. 

I'd have taken a draw before the game started but that's a massive 3 points for us.

I think we’d have all taken 4 points from the 3 away games in a row. 

Pity that we were seconds away from it being 6. But still a fantastic return from three tricky ties.