Thistle v Inverness 23rd Dec. 2023

8 hours ago, IR1970 said:

Strange post thought the game had a draw all over it.  Not sure where there 3 other goals come from. And im sure we had as many chances as they had.

Banzo should have conceded a penalty and there were at least two other incidents where Sneddon made an error or was very lucky.

That was a stonewall penalty at the end, no idea what Bannigan was thinking. We were very fortunate there.

Other than that, I thought it was a pretty even game as well. We shaded the first half, Caley the second, but overall a generally forgettable game.

Frustrating viewing.  Getting caught cold within 20 seconds is disappointing and it was pleasing to at least get back into the game.  One of those days where everyone couldn't get on the same wavelength near the opposition box, to get the winner.

I always enjoyed watching Big Duncan at it against Manchester United and hoped he'd be declared unfit for the Merseyside derby!  He was really good with the community work, which I hope ICT can utilise.   Some nice play on the deck, particularly from David Wotherspoon, shows he is not going Dogs of War and it will be interesting seeing what he can do.

It's a point, so will take it and hope that the big occassion on Friday sees us raising our game.

19 hours ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Easily impressed this mob.

Lose a shite load of games but he claps us. He gets my vote... to be your manager mind

Just cause Kris Doolan has the personality of a fish 🐟 he's lost 3 games out of 12 in charge hardly a "shit load". We had 1 point when he took charge now we have 17 so that's why he gets our vote 👍