Week 16 🎅🏻 🏈

lichtie23

4 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

How can you not be penalised for the Center’s head making you jump like an idiot? D-linemen will just use that excuse everytime if that’s the case. Sorry ref the right guard breathed.

I thought the officiating In the cowboys - dolphins game was bad…..this is somehow worse

Guest DannyBlue

This is where the switch to Taylor has helped, they haven't been scared to call the deep throw and get the Philly defence on the back foot. He missed the first two, but that was great.

Guest DannyBlue

Great effort, even though this season is a bust t's good to see the team fighting til the end. Seen a few too many Giants teams whose heads would have dropped at 20-3 and limped on hoping a high draft pick would be our saviour but fingers crossed a high draft pick will be coming into something better here.

5 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Lamar runs 20 yards behind the LOS trips over the ref in the end zone and just chucks the ball for intentional grounding and a safety for San Fran.

Kinda play you’d see in the Cinch NFL.

People raging on Twitter saying it should’ve been a replayed down. He’s getting sacked or intentional grounding anyway, if anything they should have added an extra point for Jackson’s stupidity. 

18 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

People raging on Twitter saying it should’ve been a replayed down. He’s getting sacked or intentional grounding anyway, if anything they should have added an extra point for Jackson’s stupidity. 

If I don’t want to concede a safety usually I just don’t run 20 yards back into my own endzone then decide my exit path will be right through a ref on his arse.