Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic - Goodbye 2023

16 minutes ago, EvilScotsman said:

We seem to be offering a stream to UK viewers today, for some reason. Might be a more attractive option for anyone thinking about travelling from the frozen North.

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/live-stream

Ignore the standard message about UK/Ireland.

Ta, will go for this. Next trip from Highland is, ironically, to see the Super beat Caley…:)

2 hours ago, EvilScotsman said:

We seem to be offering a stream to UK viewers today, for some reason. Might be a more attractive option for anyone thinking about travelling from the frozen North.

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/live-stream

Ignore the standard message about UK/Ireland.

The English Championship, League One and League Two aren't playing today (they are playing on New Years Day instead), so I assume that means that there aren't enough games on at 3pm for the UK Blackout to be in effect today. Good news that you guys are on the ball - I might buy a stream now that I know it's an option but I wasn't planning on attending. 

1 minute ago, Heaton said:

Pars line up with Chalmers as Captain and absolutely no one on the bench beyond Bene. But yeah we don't need to be active this coming window....

3 nil home win.

Does Moffat not count?

Our team is… very weak. Looks like a back 3 of Comrie, Fisher and Breen.

Otoo, Hamilton, Todd and McCann all added to the unavailable/injury list. So the team kind of picks itself. Hopefully Summers is fit, because he’s been poor (and clearly not fit) the last few times he’s played. Moffat was playing well, but got dropped as soon as Summers was half-fit.

4 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Wheres Todd and Otoo went? 

Mehmet

MoH

Comrie

Fisher

Breen

Edwards

Allan

Chalmers

Summers

Wighton

Jack

5212?

Only Bene and Moffat as senior subs on the bench, sore. 

Yeah, Todd and Otoo being out is a big concern. So is the lack of sharpness that Fisher and Summers might have. My biggest concern is still the goalkeeper though, but that’s not something that was ever going to change this week.

Just now, DAFC. said:

Try telling me we don’t need signings. Todd better not be injured again ffs. Moffat is the only impact player from the bench. Really worrying. 

We clearly do. Early in the season, I was in the camp of ‘got to consider the injury list’ - but that list isn’t getting shorter, it’s constantly being added to.

KRH out for most of the season. Todd can’t seem to get/stay fit right now and players who are half-fit are returning to the starting 11 right away. In the modern day, with 5 subs being allowed, I’d certainly like us to be able to name more than 2 senior outfielders on the bench - and there are plenty games we haven’t even been able to do name as many as 2!