Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

1 minute ago, AJF said:

This is the least surprising news ever 😂

I dont think it’s a case of excuses, but when we have a player going off because he failed the concussion protocol says it all. You should’ve been don’t to 10, without a doubt.

Thats not to excuse our failings at all, because we simply weren’t good enough. But you just ignoring it is a joke.

Nah the result was the least surprising news mate well that and Kyogo coming good.

And I can’t have ignored you if I answered you can I?

And the joke is that 4 million huddy you have upfront (did you really pay that? 😂) and that wee guy off tik tok who keeps pretending he’s a footballer.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not particularly, no. I don’t think that should impact on the fact that both Bernardo and Johnstone should’ve received 2nd yellow cards. Should it?

I haven't seen the highlights yet. I was genuinely asking if you thought you deserved anything from the game. All these decisions even themselves out over a season. 🤷🏻

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Nah the result was the least surprising news mate well that and Kyogo coming good.

And I can’t have ignored you if I answered you can I?

And the joke is that 4 million huddy you have upfront (did you really pay that? 😂) and that wee guy off tik tok who keeps pretending he’s a footballer.

Well that’s kind of my point. The Bernardo one was as clear as a second yellow as you’re likely to see. The Johnstone elbow sent Sima off with a concussion, but you don’t think either were a second yellow? 

3 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I haven't seen the highlights yet. I was genuinely asking if you thought you deserved anything from the game. All these decisions even themselves out over a season. 🤷🏻

Nah, I really don’t think we deserved anything.

Part of their reasoning for an audio tape is because the Sky team were angry at the decision 😅 they mean an ex Rangers player in the studio was pissed off? 

Honest to God. Can of worms here, we should demand audio of every Rangers pen based on enough of us on P&B are angry. Load of shit. Can't believe they included that in their statement. 

They love a statement. 

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Well that’s kind of my point. The Bernardo one was as clear as a second yellow as you’re likely to see. The Johnstone elbow sent Sima off with a concussion, but you don’t think either were a second yellow? 

Did the guy get booked for clobbering O’Riley?

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

Suprised Abada wasn't booed on by the righteous brigade. 

If they were losing at the time he would have been hounded along with board , the players and the manager . Even the ira songbook would have been abandoned.  They would be throwing themselves off the top tier and the sharks would be getting readied.

1 minute ago, well again said:

If they were losing at the time he would have been hounded along with board , the players and the manager . Even the ira songbook would have been abandoned.  They would be throwing themselves off the top tier and the sharks would be getting readied.

Talked pish yesterday. Talking pish today.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Watching them greet bout Bernardo and Johnston. O’Riley got his face smashed in and the ref didn’t even blow for the foul 😂

Either way I’m delighted they are raging, delighted they are looking beyond how shite their team is.

10 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Did the guy get booked for clobbering O’Riley?

The injury O’Riley received was not as a result of a bad tackle, or even a foul. It was an accidental clash. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

The injury O’Riley received was not as a result of a bad tackle, or even a foul. It was an accidental clash. 

Correct. Bernardo and Johnston should’ve been off for second yellows.