Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sporting integrity FC with tears streaming from their eyes, DEMANDING to have it explained to them why the correct decisions was reached is actually getting too cringe to be funny now. 

Its utterly fucking insane how much this club mentions dignity. 

Bairnardo definitely deserves a harrumph from everyone on here for that.

43 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Lets be honest here, collum should have sent walsh to the viewer, we all know that 

Would he have found the offside, who knows, you'd like to think so however he thought johnston slapping the ball out was natural so who knows

Yes he would have found the offside as that is not a subjective decision. So your first point is absolutely redundant. He shouldn’t have been sent to the monitor regardless as it was offside. Why you and your club are making a fuss out of this, I don’t know, well I do - to benefit in future matches and put pressure on officials.

As has been said if Rangers are really concerned about integrity (not putting pressure on officials obviously - that wouldn’t be rangers) and all their other paranoia, they should be consulting the SFA on all decisions involving them. Regardless of who they have benefited. More often than not benefiting Rangers, obviously.

This whole thing is barking mad. Caixinha style.

2 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Yes he would have found the offside as that is not a subjective decision. So your first point is absolutely redundant. He shouldn’t have been sent to the monitor regardless as it was offside. Why you and your club are making a fuss out of this, I don’t know, well I do - to benefit in future matches and put pressure on officials.

As has been said if Rangers are really concerned about integrity (not putting pressure on officials obviously - that wouldn’t be rangers) and all their other paranoia, they should be consulting the SFA on all decisions involving them. Regardless of who they have benefited. More often than not benefiting Rangers, obviously.

This whole thing is barking mad. Caixinha style.

And you're wrong right at the start

They only check for offside IF a penalty is awarded or goal is scored 

The fact they did check for offside and god knows when, means they or should I say collum made a complete and utter c**t of the penalty decision by not sending the ref to the monitor, and they knew it and desperately needed a get out of jail card

Collum checked the handball, said it was a natural position (wild but hey ho) so the intial goal kick given by walsh stood and away we went, 

What should have happened is collum sent walsh to the monitor, then had walsh gave the penalty THEN they check for any infringements leading to the penalty incident 

But he didnt because he is completely and utterly shite at his job and has been for years now

28 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Wow, I wonder why that would be?

Surely if someone is that incompetent the rest of them would want them to f**k out the place

Take the VAR official in the hearts game, that was a complete and utter farce why VAR never told the ref to have a shifty at the monitor for the penalty, 

If that official is ever doing VAR again, how can the guy in the middle trust them to spot anything

2 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

The fact they did check for offside and god knows when, means they or should I say collum made a complete and utter c**t of the penalty decision by not sending the ref to the monitor, and they knew it and desperately needed a get out of jail card

Collum checked the handball, said it was a natural position (wild but hey ho) so the intial goal kick given by walsh stood and away we went, 

What should have happened is collum sent walsh to the monitor, then had walsh gave the penalty THEN they check for any infringements leading to the penalty incident 

But he didnt because he is completely and utterly shite at his job and has been for years now

Bingo M8,Nothing to do with playing to the gallary just a personal attack to a ref about to retire.

13 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

I can’t believe you actually think the referee should have went to the monitor, given a penalty and then it should have been checked for offside. 

Beyond moronic. 

7 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

If either Collum or Walsh deemed it to be a penalty, they would’ve checked the build up at the time. Meaning there would’ve been no penalty. It’s a fuss over nothing. Regardless of how they came to their conclusion.

Since we’re already dealing in hypotheticals here. Had they awarded a penalty and missed the offside in the build up, which going by your assessment is more than likely, would you be as vociferous in your abuse of the referees involved? Somehow I doubt it because it would have been to the benefit of Rangers. That’s the crux of the matter here, not anything to do with the decision making process etc.

Both of them are very bad referees but they have made the right call here.

10 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Surely if someone is that incompetent the rest of them would want them to f**k out the place

Take the VAR official in the hearts game, that was a complete and utter farce why VAR never told the ref to have a shifty at the monitor for the penalty, 

If that official is ever doing VAR again, how can the guy in the middle trust them to spot anything

Your takes on this are absolutely wild. Emboldened by your club clearly. 

Thought Clement was a step up from Beale but feel better after watching his Rangers team do the same as every other Rangers and SPL team has for the past two years and just shell long ball after long ball at Greg Taylor. That the Bears would rather focus on the process behind them not getting a penalty for the first time in years, instead of their complete lack of creativity and game plan suits us. 

A warning for Celtic fans, who like me, want us to add more physicality to our team. They need to be able to play as well, no use having big guys if they're all rotten at football. Thought the captain was brilliant. O'Riley and Bernardo very impressive too. What more is there to say about Kyogo? Best since Larsson. 

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

If either Collum or Walsh deemed it to be a penalty, they would’ve checked the build up at the time. Meaning there would’ve been no penalty. It’s a fuss over nothing. Regardless of how they came to their conclusion.

Since we’re already dealing in hypotheticals here. Had they awarded a penalty and missed the offside in the build up, which going by your assessment is more than likely, would you be as vociferous in your abuse of the referees involved? Somehow I doubt it because it would have been to the benefit of Rangers. That’s the crux of the matter here, not anything to do with the decision making process etc.

Both of them are very bad referees but they have made the right call here.

How did collum make the correct call, at absolutely no point in the first half was offside mentioned? Collum didnt even deem it to be worthy of walsh having a second look

Walsh couldnt have seen the handball, but collum believed the hand was in a natural position

Ask yourself this, if collum felt it wasnt a penalty for handball, hence not even asking for walsh to review it, why even bother checking for offside, and why only communicate offside half an hour later

Walsh is totally blameless in this situation, collum absolutely did not make the correct call and was only saved because they looked for something in the aftermath that they shouldn't have looked for (since they didnt believe it was a penalty for handball) 

31 minutes ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

Thought Clement was a step up from Beale but feel better after watching his Rangers team do the same as every other Rangers and SPL team has for the past two years and just shell long ball after long ball at Greg Taylor. That the Bears would rather focus on the process behind them not getting a penalty for the first time in years, instead of their complete lack of creativity and game plan suits us. 

A warning for Celtic fans, who like me, want us to add more physicality to our team. They need to be able to play as well, no use having big guys if they're all rotten at football. Thought the captain was brilliant. O'Riley and Bernardo very impressive too. What more is there to say about Kyogo? Best since Larsson. 

Baldemort flatters to deceive