Pars vs Rovers Episode V - Really, again?!

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Brian is the lad who was deleting any posts which were critical of the Dunfermline board in the run up to their admin, wasn't he? 

Yes, I’ve read that dafc.net site for years. I won’t ever get involved as its admin are extremely biased, and many users attack each other personally instead of offering an opinion about their post)

The moderators in that site clearly backed the masterton regime back in the day, as they wouldn’t hear any criticism about the regime unless it fitted their remit. That guy Brian binned anyone that pointed this out. I really hope our German overlords see through his simpering crawling and put him in his place. 

25 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

The guy that runs ParsTV also runs DAFC.net. If you want to know why ParsTV has remained so bad, just look at any ParsTV thread on there. Any criticism is shot down as being false/not true. It’s amazing (in all the wrong ways) that he’s still so involved with the club. My friend pointed me in the direction of a ParsTV thread on there at the weekend. Brian described feedback from people saying the stream was poor quality as ‘hearsay’. Also completely dismissed a suggestion that other championship clubs provide a better service. So it really won’t change, unfortunately.

Regarding the commentators, I think they need to understand football before they can stop being so biased.

From where I was, it looked like Vaughan’s elbow. But if I’m wrong, then fair enough. Can only go by what it looked like live at the time right now. Thought the fact we got the free kick suggested the ref thought the same as me though. For what it’s worth, I thought the ref was fine overall today.

The guy is deluded the stream is horrendous 😂😂

49 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Do Dunfermline fans not realise that the vast majority of us don't really care about it?

Oh yes, the entire stand chanting “Who’s the wee team now?” definitely sounded like people who didn’t care.

Think vast majority of Pars fans would rather Rovers won the league than United tbh and any disappointment/frustration from today is purely from our own failings.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

Oh yes, the entire stand chanting “Who’s the wee team now?” definitely sounded like people who didn’t care.

Think vast majority of Pars fans would rather Rovers won the league than United tbh and any disappointment/frustration from today is purely from our own failings.

You know better than to mistake a banter song for real feelings.

Just seen McPake’s interview. Fair play, seems to acknowledge it wasn’t good enough and we’re conceding too many soft goals.

I’m still concerned he couldn’t see that we were up against a one-legged keeper and encourage his attackers/midfielders to exploit that though.

Also mentioned Fisher’s injury and said someone fell on top of him, so happy to hold my hands up and say I obviously got that one wrong.

I actually think we got away with one there, to be honest.  Playing Dabrowski, and him being in no way able to kick a ball, invited us to give the ball away needlessly - through forced throws/roll outs, or goal kicks that weren't very good.  Add to that the delayed reaction for the goal.  2 very good saves second half, but I think Dunfermline didn't do nearly enough to test him.

In the end, job done.  Not particularly pretty at all, but did what we had to do.  

I thought Dunfermline were a stick on for top 4, but that was a poor side today.  Granted they have players out etc - but they have zero cutting edge up top.  

1 minute ago, Stardog_champion said:

We all know you are…….inferior. A shite defence and an injured keeper and you kept missing an obvious target 🤣🤣🤣

Jings! I forgot about you. 
emmm! Yeah, you’re right in everything you say, run along now, thers a good lad/lassie/ whatever you want to call yourself. 
 yer night pal. 

Just now, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Nice to see Murray mention that he hopes Fisher is ok in his post match interview.

Quite complimentary to the Pars too.

Exactly, the exact opposite would be said about us. Dunfermline the most bitter club in Scotland