Morton vs Ayr 2nd January - New Year Cracker

8 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Hammered really?? The guys a big fairy or maybe it’s the pink strip he’s wearing that’s turned him in to a woman 

Screenshot2024-01-03003057.thumb.jpg.8679bd1b5cc4d05dc1956933d80b4b04.jpg

Every one of you, including VT and his rep account are complicit in this. Shameful. 

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Screenshot2024-01-03003057.thumb.jpg.8679bd1b5cc4d05dc1956933d80b4b04.jpg

Every one of you, including VT and his rep account are complicit in this. Shameful. 

Complicit in watching your cranium detach from your body and hurtle out of the Solar System this evening? You bet!

Spoiler

IMG_20231216_233418.thumb.jpg.35ab256557982d5f693a18fd15e36313.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

8 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Hammered really?? The guys a big fairy or maybe it’s the pink strip he’s wearing that’s turned him in to a woman 

Obviously you are a colossal homophobe and you can f**k off.

I would assume that the vast majority of posters who've dived into this thread post-match have gone straight to whatever page the thread was on already and like me didn't see this until it was quoted, and I would hope most/everyone would agree with my previous point that you can f**k off.

Just take your team's fucking bodying, your petted lip about being utter shite, and stop trying to invent some Liverpool-esque outrage that Everyone Must Condemn. 

Your posts get red dots because your posts are shite. HTH. 

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

Just take your team's fucking bodying, your petted lip about being utter shite, and stop trying to invent some Liverpool-esque outrage that Everyone Must Condemn. 

Your posts get red dots because your posts are shite. HTH. 

I said we'd get beat before the game, I said we'd get beat when I saw the line-up. I have never questioned the result. 

The fact that a post poking fun at Morten fans being reactionary received more condemnation than the post I quoted is sort of ironic. 

Dunfermline fans are rightly condemning their fans actions today after a defeat yet Morton see it as footballification and an attack. 

Shameful  

18 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I said we'd get beat before the game, I said we'd get beat when I saw the line-up. I have never questioned the result. 

The fact that a post poking fun at Morten fans being reactionary received more condemnation than the post I quoted is sort of ironic. 

Dunfermline fans are rightly condemning their fans actions today after a defeat yet Morton see it as footballification and an attack. 

Shameful  

^^^ word salad 

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

I would assume that the vast majority of posters who've dived into this thread post-match have gone straight to whatever page the thread was on already and like me didn't see this until it was quoted, and I would hope most/everyone would agree with my previous point that you can f**k off.

Did i trigger something in you pal ? Can meet up at Dundee utd & I’ll hand yi a chill pill…….ya big fairy 

IMG_0036.jpeg

Edited by Cowshed

Resorting to accusations of sectarianism just to get a few bites on a football forum

Guess that's to be expected when you watch your team get effortlessly scudded 3-0, nothing else going for you really

5 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Did i trigger something in you pal ? Can meet up at Dundee utd & I’ll hand yi a chill pill…….ya big fairy 

IMG_0036.jpeg

yer coming over as a bit of a c n u t here

5 hours ago, Cowshed said:

IMG_0036.jpeg

Ooft. This mutant is shaming all the Morton fans that flung shit my way more than I ever could. 

Shameful 

8 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

At least some are embarrassed by by them. 

1 hour ago, MarkoRaj said:

Resorting to accusations of sectarianism just to get a few bites on a football forum

Guess that's to be expected when you watch your team get effortlessly scudded 3-0, nothing else going for you really

Right in the middle of a wee bit of grim homophobia. 

tone deaf 

The homophobe and the guy with the victim complex being the biggest weirdos in this thread is exactly what's wrong with the world today and yet we take it out on XL Bullys.

20240103_090838.jpg

5 minutes ago, port-ton said:

The homophobe and the guy with the victim complex being the biggest weirdos in this thread is exactly what's wrong with the world today and yet we take it out on XL Bullys.

20240103_090838.jpg

FaceApp_1695050532906.jpg