St Mirren v Green Cheeks 02/01/2024 It’s 5pm somewhere.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Boruc left Celtic over 13 years ago, safe to say laws on what constitutes a red card may have moved on a bit 

The laws of the game may well have changed but not the decisions the arse cheeks get week in week out.

Thankfully it probably had little bearing on the outcome. 

13 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

I honestly don’t think you get many divorced virgins, mate. Kind of works the other way.

Yeah, you might want to read that again m-eight.

1 minute ago, Torfason said:

“Fat, ugly divorcee losers and virgins” 

The virgins are in this case exclusive of the fat, ugly divorcee, had they added a comma before ‘and’ then it could have been considered inclusive of the previous statement.

Like your not you’re fellow Celtic fan Jinky, it helps to understand the context before you try to be a smart arse. 😉

You’ve described a great deal of Paisley there.

Every time I see us have a player sent off against either cheek and I hear them say "red card all day long regardless which end it happened at" I just utter the words Craig Dargo and Boruc. Yes that was most probably a red today although without VAR it wasn't and not many would have complained at the yellow but I've seen Boruc literally assault Dargo (outside his box too) and get away without a red card. The only reason I have ever come up with for that decision was who Boruc played for.

2 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

You’ve described a great deal of Paisley there.

That’s it, good use of you’ve and there. You’re getting the hang of this, keep going, we’re all proud of you 👍🏻 

1 minute ago, Torfason said:

That’s it, good use of you’ve and there. You’re getting the hang of this, keep going, we’re all proud of you 👍🏻 

Ta.

Try not to mess up my hair too much when you’re ruffling it.

1 hour ago, woolf said:

The full ira song book fkn boak,time the 😂real celtic fans retook the narrative.

The whole away stand were singing ( not the fabled minority) their pish, meaning Flybhoy is a bigot after all.

Subhuman scum.

Just now, Brother Blades said:

How do you figure that? What’s so obvious about it? 

I’ve retracted my above post. You actually seem alright and McAvoy is indeed a bit of a w**k.

19 minutes ago, Torfason said:

“Fat, ugly divorcee losers and virgins” 

The virgins are in this case exclusive of the fat, ugly divorcee, had they added a comma before ‘and’ then it could have been considered inclusive of the previous statement.

Like your not you’re fellow Celtic fan Jinky, it helps to understand the context before you try to be a smart arse. 😉

grammar GIF