βšͺβš«πŸ’¨ Ayr v The Caley πŸ”΅πŸ”΄πŸ¦…

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Good to get a win and stop the rot. Safe travels home to everyoneΒ 

Genuinely nice sentiment. Safe travels home to everyone, including Bullen. If he leaves now he’ll be home in time for Pointless Celebrity’s.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Genuinely nice sentiment. Safe travels home to everyone, including Bullen. If he leaves now he’ll be home in time for Pointless Celebrity’s.

We know what it’s like having an idiot manager, you have my sympathyΒ 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Sent to commentate on this one. Wouldn't be surprised if he sort of mooned around near the directors in the aftermath.

We were pretty good there. Carson and Welsh really improve us. I thought it was a bit harsh to drop Udjur, but when he plays it's noticeable how a lot of our attempted attacks build through him trying to pass through the lines, to the point where it becomes a bit predictable. Without him doing that we had a bit more variety in our attacking play which helped us. Ridgers was good and it was one of Chappy Gilmour's better games.

However, we hadn't had a shot on target until Mckay was gifted his goal, so it could've still been a long day if not for that. Ayr weren't great but Chalmers was always lively and there was a point when it had just turned 3-1 where I thought we were going to chuck it. Anyway, next.

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Thanks for the sympathy but could we have Ferguson instead? You could take the vast majority of our squad too if it sweetens the deal?

14 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Thanks for the sympathy but could we have Ferguson instead? You could take the vast majority of our squad too if it sweetens the deal?

We’ll exchange him for the helicopter mentioned earlier in the threadΒ