Bonnyrigg Rose vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/01/24 at 14:59

3 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

This is one of the worst games of football I've ever seen. It's what I imagine the WWI Christmas Day game would've been like to watch.

Just waiting on a tank invading the pitch to set the scene.

An absolute shocker of a performance from us. Playing two wee guys up the park and shelling balls up to them against a team of hammer throwers is some tactic. Blair Malcolm has been horrendous.

That big fat dumplin’ Capaldi has been flinging himself to the deck anytime the ball comes near him. 

6 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

This is one of the worst games of football I've ever seen. It's what I imagine the WWI Christmas Day game would've been like to watch.

That's really cheered me up. Can't stop chuckling at that.

Farrell tends to do well in the first half of a season. But when teams work out his limited tactics, Farrell's Dumbarton sides have tended to collapse and struggle in the 2nd half of the season. We also tend to see players who start the season well fall really badly out of form.

He can't be our manager next season. Another season of Farrell in the dugout would potentially see the Dumbarton home gate collapse further. It's bad enough that we're probably stuck with him until May, but we can't go into another new season with Farrell in charge. I reckon fans would turn up at the stadium front door with torches and pitchforks to run him and the board out of town.

Edited by BallochSonsFan

Ref added less than 2 mins there and nothing in the first half. Bizarre.

That pitch shouldn’t be allowed in the SPFL. I thought Bonnyrigg looked absolutely awful, which says a lot about us, that we couldn’t win.