Worst Championship XI so far

I think Ayr fans might be fairly split on who’s worse between Ahui and McAllister but for me the latter is much worse. I think what makes it worse is there’s an arrogance with McAllister where he thinks he’s better than he is. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think Ayr fans might be fairly split on who’s worse between Ahui and McAllister but for me the latter is much worse. I think what makes it worse is there’s an arrogance with McAllister where he thinks he’s better than he is. 

Maybe not arrogance, could be confidence in his own inability? 🤣

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Joe Chalmers > Paul Allan

It may be like arguing constipation is preferable to diarrhoea but still true.

I really don’t notice opposition players much tbh which explains why I haven’t even heard of many of the shouts so far.

Let's see Paul Allan's diarrhoea.

tumblr_n3avz64ycr1roixiho2_250.gif.eeca9ace444b6f901f194e049397db5d.gif

11 hours ago, stevoraith said:

You’ve put Jakubiak in a ‘worst’ team ahead of his black-and-white-striped teammate Craig Wighton?

Bold. 

Wighton has, I think, 6 league goals. Jakubiak has 2.

It's funny how the limited number of times we see other teams' players plays into this.  I see a couple of Ayr fans have Dabrowski in the Worst XI, while I think most Airdrie fans would have him in goals for the Best XI.  He had a magnificent game in our 1-1 draw in Kirkaldy in November.

6 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Based on what I have seen this season, the entire Partick Thistle team

We've been dreadful against your lot and I'd possibly pick our goalie in this XI - but we're third in the table, so our entire team quite clearly aren't the worst in the league, unless you mean that Doolan is a genius manager for getting an entire team of worst players to 3rd?

27 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Jakubiak is a bad shout

Aye, not a good finisher but he pretty decent at taking a man on and taking the ball up the park. Nowhere near the worst striker in the league. Not sure where that's coming from.

9 hours ago, AllanJM said:

Genuinely amazed nobody has chose. Mehmet in goals yet. The guy is awful. I actually expected to see even pars fans picking him.

Surprised too. Been poor at this level again after good season in league 1.  

Edited by Chubbychops

400+ mins, which maybe rules most of the actual worst players out tbh, but here we go...

GK

Ahui - Little - Muirhead - Ballantyne

Tillson - Aiken

Hepburn - Crawford - Turan

Todorov

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Aye, not a good finisher but he pretty decent at taking a man on and taking the ball up the park. Nowhere near the worst striker in the league. Not sure where that's coming from.

I just thought he was atrocious the time I’ve watched him. 

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

400+ mins, which maybe rules most of the actual worst players out tbh, but here we go...

GK

Ahui - Little - Muirhead - Ballantyne

Tillson - Aiken

Hepburn - Crawford - Turan

Todorov

That’s interesting, I can believe Todorov but how have Ballantyne and Aiken ended up in there? I do think a lot of it was missing his energy and mobility but up until the last few games we’d barely won a game without Aiken. 

Deniz Mehmet

Gordon Walker - Nick McAllister - Sam Fisher - Colin Hamilton

Mark Stowe - Steven Boyd - Roy Syla - Turan

Ahke Rose - Todorov

A few players shoehorned into positions and some of them I’m sure are decent players at this level (Todorov and Fisher) but were rotten when I’ve seen them.

8 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

We've been dreadful against your lot and I'd possibly pick our goalie in this XI - but we're third in the table, so our entire team quite clearly aren't the worst in the league, unless you mean that Doolan is a genius manager for getting an entire team of worst players to 3rd?

Ooh, I caught one. That was unexpected 

16 minutes ago, Mr November said:

That’s interesting, I can believe Todorov but how have Ballantyne and Aiken ended up in there? I do think a lot of it was missing his energy and mobility but up until the last few games we’d barely won a game without Aiken. 

It really, really, doesn't rate Aiken. Is he one who does things that data simply wont pick up? Had issues with Ali McCann being under rated too as I can use "pressure" type actions.

air.thumb.png.db425b4287edd2d95abcb08b6f0e2449.png