Worst Championship XI so far

47 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Blink 182 Wtf GIF

Screenshot_20240115-095222.png

Poor D’Jaffo that desperate about the lack of attention they quoted their own post which no one gave a shit about. One poster in conversation about Aitken makes us a cohort too. Any attention is better than no attention for some. 

On 13/01/2024 at 21:40, RandomGuy. said:

It really, really, doesn't rate Aiken. Is he one who does things that data simply wont pick up? Had issues with Ali McCann being under rated too as I can use "pressure" type actions.

air.thumb.png.db425b4287edd2d95abcb08b6f0e2449.png

Stats are there to interpreted but prior to their current injuries, my best Airdrie side was Ballantyne, Aiken and Rae (we only have 1 goalie) and 8 others! Primarily they won the ball back for us and I would best describe Aiken as a midfield scavenger type although fair to say he'll need to improve other parts of his game. 

The Arbroath keeper is the worst one I've seen all season, flogged a good few goals to us.

No issue with Tillson being in the worst team, never seen a midfielder so bad at passing.  At least he knows that though and tries to avoid being passed to