Reform UK going from strength to strength.

18 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

You may say that but I went along to the annual conference of the Monster Raving Loony Party.  Didn't have anything better to do.

I thought they were just a bunch of attention seekers but it turns out they have some very sensible ideas on how to improve life on this planet and other planets too and without any fascism.

Win-Win in my book.

I'm sure many moderate people would agree with that, but what's all this extremist nonsense about abolishing slavery?

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm sure many moderate people would agree with that, but what's all this extremist nonsense about abolishing slavery?

I mean, you can laugh, but if Nigel gets fed up being binned off by Trumpy and reckons he’ll get a better audience with Ronda, then watch that space

IMG_4570.png

38 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

You may say that but I went along to the annual conference of the Monster Raving Loony Party.  Didn't have anything better to do.

I thought they were just a bunch of attention seekers but it turns out they have some very sensible ideas on how to improve life on this planet and other planets too and without any fascism.

Win-Win in my book.

Yeah if people would just take them seriously…

16 hours ago, HTG said:

We're not clueless about Reform - it's rammed full of racist wankers. Up to you whether you want to advocate for that or not. 

Reform has had it's share of  people that are not wanted in the party. These people have been found out who they are and then kicked out. Reform does not want racists or bigots representing the party. They are not welcome.

Every political party has had problems with people not wanted so Reform is no different. Reform act straight away and get rid of unwelcome people.

It is not full of racist wankers. It is full of people that want what is best for the people that work and live here legally.

10 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Reform has had it's share of  people that are not wanted in the party. These people have been found out who they are and then kicked out. Reform does not want racists or bigots representing the party. They are not welcome.

Every political party has had problems with people not wanted so Reform is no different. Reform act straight away and get rid of unwelcome people.

It is not full of racist wankers. It is full of people that want what is best for the people that work and live here legally.

What about convicted woman beaters? You have one as an MP and another one as a guest speaker last week. 

11 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

What about convicted woman beaters? You have one as an MP and another one as a guest speaker last week. 

Both are extremely ashamed, are full of remorse and have served their time. Both these incidents happened years ago. 

There no doubt Reform will garner further support in a rightward lurching England ,whether or not they can form a government only time will tell .However,It was not so long ago people laughed at the very idea of BoJo becoming PM ...well you how that went and very likely England can possibly deliver a similar abberation in the form of Farage as PM.

All in all just another pressing reason why Scoltand needs out of this corrupt,failed,one-sided and London  centric union .

9 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Both are extremely ashamed, are full of remorse and have served their time. Both these incidents happened years ago. 

What about Nigel?

image.jpeg.5163d60f3b7a54bb6049b106d9cfb91d.jpeg

Nigel in February this year.:

“Tate was a very important voice for an emasculated … you three guys, you are all 25, you are all kind of being told you can’t be blokes, you can’t do laddish, fun, bloke things … That’s almost what you’re being told. That masculinity is something we should look down upon, something we should frown upon. It’s like the men are becoming feminine and the women are becoming masculine and it’s a bit difficult to tell these days who’s what.

And Tate fed into that by saying, ‘Hang on, what’s wrong with being a bloke? What’s wrong in male culture? What’s wrong in male humour?’ He fed into those things. His was a campaign of raising awareness, his was a campaign of giving people perhaps a bit of confidence at school or whatever it was to speak up …”

He went on to use Andrew Tate as his source for suggesting the Bristol born Southport murderer was an asylum seeker on the the MI5 watchlist, helping to kick off the riots.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What about Nigel?

image.jpeg.5163d60f3b7a54bb6049b106d9cfb91d.jpeg

Nigel in February this year.:

He went on to use Andrew Tate as his source for suggesting the Bristol born Southport murderer was an asylum seeker on the the MI5 watchlist, helping to kick off the riots.

Nigel had nothing to do with the riots kicking off. Infact if the police had done what he was asking the riots might not of happened or been as bad. 

2 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Strange the bigots from George Square a couple of weeks ago are all promoting Reform now.