St Mirren vs Celtic - Sun 11th Feb 2024 KO 2pm

14 minutes ago, Molotov said:

BJK currently asking Alexa

“does Gannonball have a criminal record”. 

Alexa “how long have I got?”

Aye that is exactly what I'm doing 😅. The nick of these roasters.

Please believe I'm not one of them is a pathetic line from anyone supporting the arse cheeks. Anyway better things to do with my Sunday night. On to livi next week in our Euro quest. 

36 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sorry, much like the CPS I'm not believing it. Hardly ever domestic abuse case make court because they struggle to get the partner to testify (and understandably so). The fact they still decided to go ahead with the prosecution kind of tells me what's happened here. 

Showing your true colours here, a thick scumbag

39 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Not guilty, I'm not believing it. WTAF are you on ?

I have no idea about this as it's long before I bothered about anything connected to our club but posting that nonsense and trying to put your own guilty spin on it is beyond reprehensible. Get a fucking life you piece of utter bigot scum. What do you actually stoop to when your team actually loose ?

39 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Not guilty, I'm not believing it. WTAF are you on ?

I have no idea about this as it's long before I bothered about anything connected to our club but posting that nonsense and trying to put your own guilty spin on it is beyond reprehensible. Get a fucking life you piece of utter bigot scum. What do you actually stoop to when your team actually loose ?

10 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Aye that is exactly what I'm doing 😅. The nick of these roasters.

Please believe I'm not one of them is a pathetic line from anyone supporting the arse cheeks. Anyway better things to do with my Sunday night. On to livi next week in our Euro quest. 

Absolute fucking state of this. 🤣

Nailed on this Absolute nutcase has booted his cat down the hall tonight and booted a door off its hinges. 

12 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Showing your true colours here, a thick scumbag

It's just my opinion on these sort of situations, sadly it's very common that this happens. Not sure what's thick about it but I don't think you know either tbh you're just lashing out.

Edited by gannonball

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It's just my opinion on these sort of situations, sadly it's very common that this happens. Not sure what's thick about it but I don't think you know either tbh you're just lashing out.

St Mirren may have lost the game, he has lost the plot but remember Celtic only got the one stand today so he and his team are the real winners here 

Specifically, they attributed his arrest to the textbook White Knight Syndrome of some passers-by, who became intoxicated by the sight of long blonde hair and the inevitable accompanying fantasies of being portrayed as a righteous hero.

It's them she refers to in her statement. Seems a perfectly plausible version of events to me. And the Sheriff.

13 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Specifically, they attributed his arrest to the textbook White Knight Syndrome of some passers-by, who became intoxicated by the sight of long blonde hair and the inevitable accompanying fantasies of being portrayed as a righteous hero.

It's them she refers to in her statement. Seems a perfectly plausible version of events to me. And the Sheriff.

Jesus, even Bernabei would offer a better defence than that.

Gutted expected a result for Saints Celtic are not the team of last year Celtic has been sold short. Robinson for me is the best manager we have had in years  unlucky today. Me I personally stand shoulder to shoulder with Celtic fans on Gaza keep up the good work. 

3 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Cause some people seem to think that being the same stadium as OF fans is actually sitting in the middle of the Green Brigade. 

No, they have three grandkids - now 8, 10 and 13.  But 5, 7 and 10 when we got promoted   

They live nearby and walk to the ground.  

The atmosphere around the stadium is very very different when Celtic and Rangers roll into town and I totally understand them not wanting to walk there young kids through it.  

When it comes to being in the stadium, they’re probably too young to understand the IRA songs or those about being up to your knees in the blood of dead catholics, but I think that’s something the grandparents aren’t unhappy missing.  

It’s normal for you guys, you’ve grown up with it. You see it every week.  But the rest of us still don’t get why grown men in 2024 still do it.  

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Sorry, much like the CPS I'm not believing it. Hardly ever domestic abuse case make court because they struggle to get the partner to testify (and understandably so). The fact they still decided to go ahead with the prosecution kind of tells me what's happened here. 

Judge, jury and executioner without knowing a blind bit about the case apart from what you've read in the media. Brilliant. 

On the game for a second.  

I couldn’t understand how the first goal ended up going in.  Seemed a pretty weak shot, and central, so thought a mistake from Hemming.  

But just watched the highlights and it inexplicably goes through Dunne’s legs which is what puts Hemming off.  

Bit of a freak goal. 

Second also fell perfectly for Maida after hurting rhe bar, opposite of what happened when we hit the bar.  

Fine margins.  

I’ve regularly seen Saints absolutely pummelled by Celtic, so even although we lost today the team can take a lot from this.  

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Judge, jury and executioner without knowing a blind bit about the case apart from what you've read in the media. Brilliant. 

Court cases get discussed all the time on here with various opinions on the matter, this is no different really.

Edited by gannonball