Rangers visit Easter Road, Tomorrow

Getting a few players back now, though Dessers still needs around 20 attempts to score a goal.

2 - 3 in what should hopefully see both teams going for it.

Despite the increased optimism for the future that the recent recruitment has brought on, I'm fairly certain that it'll look like 11 strangers cobbled together tomorrow night. 3-1 or 4-2 Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

If anyone wants to see how Boyle and Miller get on against Uzbekistan, it’s about to start on Fite TV 2. 

Miller sub and probably won't get on but cheers.  Have on Sport TV Portugal on the firestick. 

1 hour ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Just realised I’ve put this in the wrong thread. That said, I’ll probably see more chances for a Hibs player in this game than I will tomorrow. 

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Not expecting anything here. 

Rangers will get their penalty in the 38th minute. 

Nah, not tonight. The horsing will be so brutal that Andrew Dallas will be moved to tears at the VAR footage and award Hibs a free penalty, out of pity.

No Goldson tonight due to suspension so it'll be Souttar and Balogun at the back with Davies injured.

I'd imagine Dessers will get the nod up front with McCausland on his right, though I'm unsure if it'll be Silva or Matondo on the other side.

On 23/01/2024 at 11:03, Leith Green said:

This will be the last time the rangers beat us at Easter Road for several years.

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I think you're doing Hibs a disservice, they're pish but don't think they'll be relegated. 

2 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Plucky Hibs shrug off recent malaise to put in better than expected performance only to suffer a late lapse in concentration which hands the game to Rangers. 0-1. 

'Plucky Hibs shrug off recent malaise to put in better than expected performance only to suffer a late and dubious penalty decision which hands the game to Rangers. 0-1.'

Ftfy...

Whoever guesses the correct minute for the (first) Rainjurz penalty,  wins £100 from The JKB Fund...

Gentlemen start your engines! 

Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

Edited by Girth

There was a boy on JKB years ago who claimed to be married to a Bollywood actress and had had this off-the-charts wild existence.

Eventually, he "died of cancer". c***s jumped out a plane to sky dive and raise money in his name.

All made up.

Glorious.

Can't mind more details now, but anyone interested do a JKB search and there'll be a thread about it.