Hearts vs Aberdeen 2024-01-27 15:00

8 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Looks like four at the back for us. 4231 with 3 number 10s and no wingers. It's better than five at the back i suppose. 

Yeah not that I'm calling for Morris to start but it's another Robson peculiarity that he seems keener to play him out of position at wing back than to play him on the wing in a formation that uses wingers.

Edited by Rodhull

5 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Yeah not that I'm calling for Morris to start but it's another Robson peculiarity that he seems keener to play him out of position at wing back than to play him on the wing in a formation that uses wingers.

Morris should absolutely be starting.

If not then Duncan cutting in off the wing.

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Morris should absolutely be starting.

If not then Duncan cutting in off the wing.

I just don't fancy Morris to have any end product although i suppose a game like this where we're likely going to have to counter attack would certainly suit his pace.

Would be nice to see Duncan play any games in his actual position rather than trying to play him as some sort of closing down centre mid.

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I just don't fancy Morris to have any end product although i suppose a game like this where we're likely going to have to counter attack would certainly suit his pace.

Would be nice to see Duncan play any games in his actual position rather than trying to play him as some sort of closing down centre mid.

Agreed on end product, but that might come with games.

We absolutely cannot afford to ignore the type of pace he has.

1 minute ago, Stylish Kid said:

I would probably give up supporting Hearts in all honesty 

If your multiple relegations haven't put you off supporting Hearts, I don't see us finishing 3rd this season being the straw that breaks the camel's back.