Hearts vs Aberdeen 2024-01-27 15:00

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Some polo neck tbf.

IMG_8044.jpeg

That guy, is it Gary Wales, has just said that you can see it's a deliberate foul by Miovski in the lead up to the "goal". Miovski never looks at the player, never breaks stride.

1 minute ago, ScottishZizou said:

That’s me just about done with top flight football whilst it’s got VAR- close to unwatchable. Highland league for me most Saturdays 

The game is a total bogey. Games no longer being decided on the pitch but off it. I'm just about done. 

Just now, Empty It said:

Why did Clancy not give that first time and when he did go over to check it why did he take so long to give it?

Devlin almost caught the ball ffs.

As per the rules it’s a penalty but football has got itself in such a mess with the handball rule. How can you give a team as good as a goal for something that’s not even meant

That was handball, but I was convinced it wasn't going to be given because Forrest was offside in the build-up. Didn't see a replay of that.

2 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:

As per the rules it’s a penalty but football has got itself in such a mess with the handball rule. How can you give a team as good as a goal for something that’s not even meant

Agreed, the handball rule is an absolute shambles.

3 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

The game is a total bogey. Games no longer being decided on the pitch but off it. I'm just about done. 

People need to start just giving their cash to lower leagues as the product being served up is just dross now. £6 for a junior game today with goals, red cards etc or £30 to watch a handball someone can do nothing about be seen by someone not even at the stadium then watching the referee look at a TV. We are through the looking glass 

1 minute ago, ScottishZizou said:

People need to start just giving their cash to lower leagues as the product being served up is just dross now. £6 for a junior game today with goals, red cards etc or £30 to watch a handball someone can do nothing about be seen by someone not even at the stadium then watching the referee look at a TV. We are through the looking glass 

Aye but it'll cut down on controversy and we'll get more accurate decisions. Anyone who wanted this should be first against the wall when the revolution comes.