Hearts vs Aberdeen 2024-01-27 15:00

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was at the game so don’t have the benefit of the replays but at the time I assumed the VAR foul was for the foul on Kingsley just before the one on Beni that everyone else seems to think it was

Yeah, wasn't it Kingsley that put the ball on the spot where the foul occured?

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was at the game so don’t have the benefit of the replays but at the time I assumed the VAR foul was for the foul on Kingsley just before the one on Beni that everyone else seems to think it was

Miovski blatantly took out brave Beni 😔

Was an unintentional trip but VAR got it spot on,as it did with the penalty.Unlike midweek in Perth,VAR was spot on today.

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It was 100% given for the Beni one. That's what Clancy was looking at on the screen.

1 hour ago, woolf said:

No they didn’t,said it was tight and that Miovski didn’t mean to bring him down.

Gary Wales said that it was obvious that it was a deliberate foul on Hearts TV.

1 hour ago, boomboomyards said:

vanre-bubble.gif

What are you St Mirren fans like. If only that Miovski penalty had been disallowed you’d be up to the heady heights of exactly the same position in the league that you are now. 

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Pish that the two twadgers did exactly that? Wales said it was deliberate and Borthwick agreed with him.

Absolute fkn pish 😂

13 minutes ago, woolf said:

Absolute fkn pish 😂

I can only assume that, unlike me, you didn’t actually watch and listen to the half time discussion.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lads, it’s a fan tv channel. They could’ve said miovski two footed him in the face and it wouldn’t have mattered a f**k. 

I know that, but no idea why he is denying what I saw and heard. 

The only channels I’ve watched on “fan tv” that are brutal are sevco (who are exceptionally shameless and bigoted) and celtic.(who as you as you’d as expect always feel victimised) Hearts tv is obviously wanting a home win but from what I’ve watched I’d reckon they’re pretty fkn decent

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Exactly, so I’m really not interested in their views on subjective decisions 

Yeah,ultimately 2-0 mind the gap and f**k off

Just now, woolf said:

Yeah,ultimately 2-0 mind the gap and f**k off

:lol: Don’t insult my hearts tv presenters 

Don’t take it personally pal, listen to Steve tosh on redtv then remember it’s just fan pandering shite. 

It’s a result’s industry they say & just as well, for  longs spells of games this season we’re not at it. We somehow get it over the line though! 
Thought the sheep goal would have stood it looked like two hearts players collided. Defo pen the sheep player was indicating 🫸

Edited by Gorgie greatness