5tirling Vs Kelty

Brilliant performance today 👏  👏

Clinical in front of goal 

Fantastic gesture by all, including the Kelty fans in memory of young Murray Dowey in a minute's applause prior to kick off & in the 16th minute 👏  🇵🇪 ❤️

Rest in peace with the angels young man, you'd have been so proud of your Bino's today ❤️ 🙏 

We started a bit slow today & unable to hold onto the ball, however as the game went on we began to take control, great doggedness in the corner by Dale Carrick won us a corner just before half time & was swung in, nodded back into JoJo who finished it well... 2nd half we were on the front foot & got a deserved 2nd by Dale Carrick with a super composed finish 👏 

Then the party started, 3 great team moves, slick passing & Josh Cooper onto the end of all 3....finished off brilliantly to match the moves 👏 

It was a great performance today, easily our best of the season, & it was a full team effort from start to finish, absolutely buzzin 😀 

Great day to be a proud Bino 🇵🇪

Well done lad's..... funny moment was watching the gaffer trying to hide his laughter when Jack Leitch was announced MOM 🤣🤣 the bench was pissin themselves & Jack slightly embarrassed 🤣

Not much to add. Thought Hilson worked hard and had some decent touches - the team worked hard all round though and a real team performance and Messi-esque from Josh Cooper off the bench in the last 20 mins. Good to see the young lads back too and a touching banner for Murray (although I could only see part of it). 🥁🇦🇹

I've seen Kelty play better so not sure what happened today - they certainly lost the midfield battle and didn't trouble the keeper much and got scrappy at the end.

Didn't think there was much in the first half, but the second half was outstanding. Found it very easy to cut through Kelty - especially after the introduction of Cooper and Wilson. Possibly Hilson's best Albion performance so far?

Sounds amazing. Sometimes everything just clicks.

I've thought that recently Hilson had started to offer something and look like the player we thought we we were signing.

It's fantastic to see. We had a pretty sticky run for a while and it's felt recently like we were coming back a bit but this confirms it more than I could have imagined.

I've had a few to celebrate.

Monday I'll be cheering on cape verde in the afcon with the locals.

I'll see if I can persuade any local talent to come home with me and play for the binos

Fantastic result and God bless Murray Dowey and all his family and friends. Really moving minute’s applause both before and during the game. An absolute tragedy but I hope the love and support brings some comfort to all who were affected. So sad. We will never forget and if anyone reading this is affected I am so sorry for your loss. 

It wasn’t a 5-0 game. Probably wasn’t even a 3-0 game. But we played great in the 2nd half and finished well. Very welcome 3 points. 

Wasn't sure about posting this but there was racist neanderthal a few rows along from me shouting "get the immigrant off now" when Kelty's Biabi went in heavy. Can do without that. West Stand on the left of the main hospitality section looking onto the pitch, about 2/3rds back. Had kids with him as well.

Edited by SA45

40 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Wasn't sure about posting this but there was racist neanderthal a few rows along from me shouting "get the immigrant off now" when Kelty's Biabi went in heavy. Can do without that. West Stand on the left of the main hospitality section looking onto the pitch, about 2/3rds back. Had kids with him as well.

Quite right to call this out if you heard it. No place for shit like this.

11 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Couldn't agree more.

Never heard stuff like that at forthbank myself. I'm disgusted.

My brother in law has been coming a bit this season and he's from Morocco. I'm glad he wasn't there to hear that.

11 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Aye, it happened. The young lads round me were thinking did he actually say that. Anyway, I'll be watching him next week - knuckle dragger.

Just now, WattersIsGod said:

Couldn't agree more.

Never heard stuff like that at forthbank myself. I'm disgusted.

My brother in law has been coming a bit this season and he's from Morocco. I'm glad he wasn't there to hear that.

Honestly I couldn't believe it. Everyone welcome at Forthbank. The thug is probably an immigrant himself.

2 hours ago, SA45 said:

Aye, it happened. The young lads round me were thinking did he actually say that. Anyway, I'll be watching him next week - knuckle dragger.

If you know who he is, when you are next at a game I would report him directly to the club and point him out so they can deal with it before it inevitably happens again. Don't wait for him to abuse someone else.

10 hours ago, SA45 said:

Anyway, I'll be watching him next week - knuckle dragger.

Please do and if he says anything similar, please report it to a steward or the club. Or even better - report him now. There's no place for anything like that, certainly not at our club.

Edited by unitedbino

Obviously if Botti had been an immigrant, the shout would still have been wrong. But he isn’t, so the only reason for the abuse is clearly The player’s skin colour.  He was born in London and moved to Glasgow as a child then came through Falkirk’s academy. He also played in a Scottish Cup final. So I hope you manage to hunt that arsewipe. 

Good result though!

15 hours ago, unitedbino said:

Didn't think there was much in the first half, but the second half was outstanding. Found it very easy to cut through Kelty - especially after the introduction of Cooper and Wilson. Possibly Hilson's best Albion performance so far?

Hilson was terrible in the first half, but perked up a bit after half time.

I thought Cooper, Wilson and Offord all made a huge difference. Kelty couldn't cope with the pace of Offord and Cooper in particular. 

The 3rd and 4th goals were absolute pearlers for different reasons. 

Great 2nd half performance yesterday, best I've seen in a long time. 

Great post, fully agree with everything, Hilson took his time to get into the game,ball wouldn't stick the 1st half, quite a few bouncing off him, however definitely much better from him 2nd half, best he's looked so far & can see he's a decent player, the 3 subs you nailed it, great pace from Offord, Wilson was brilliant, they couldn't touch him & movement was 1st class, Josh Cooper 3 great finishes, brilliant composure, exactly what the moves deserved 👏 👏👏 

How bad was the referee BTW,,, we have had some shockers this season & linesmen or refs assistants are no help either.

Well done Bino's 🇵🇪