Lame Lions vs Sour Staggies Tue 30th Jan

53 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Will Dhanda play if he's leaving?

Looking at the club statement I'd say he will be playing as I can't see Hearts stumping up the cash County are asking for, que not in the squad for match before the paltry undisclosed fee announcement 🤔 

18 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

WTF is going on. 

It would seem that a Jambo is handing out financial advice on football clubs going into administration and views on racism. 

Well I guess they have a long history of such things……

IMG_7310.thumb.jpeg.a5cb176b43ffe4918a89b4e2eacdcc7d.jpeg

IMG_7311.thumb.jpeg.afb4045a87b455eb36ff14aff23abb5c.jpeg

Edited by Molotov

17 hours ago, Molotov said:

Wtaf? 😱 

Heids gone thread gonna be busy with shite like this 😜 

Vincent having a heids gone is pretty standard on Livi related threads.

This is him whenever Livi is mentioned.

Twitching Dreyfus GIF - Twitching Dreyfus Herbert - Discover & Share GIFs

He's our pet troll.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

14 hours ago, Molotov said:

It would seem that a Jambo is handing out financial advice on football clubs going into administration and views on racism. 

Well I guess they have a long history of such things……

IMG_7310.thumb.jpeg.a5cb176b43ffe4918a89b4e2eacdcc7d.jpeg

IMG_7311.thumb.jpeg.afb4045a87b455eb36ff14aff23abb5c.jpeg

Absolutely appalling from Greg Wallace 

Wish I could make this game. If it was at a different time of year, not freezing mid-week January I would make the effort. 

I have no idea what to expect for this match. I've not watched the highlights yet from the Celtic defeat at the weekend. Sounds like from the reports I've read that the new players made a difference. I guess they have a point to prove (for now). While I despair that short term loan players could become a constant feature, as long as County avoid the play offs I will be happy.

Win this and County go above St. Johnstone on goal difference and equal Motherwell on points with 1 game in hand of both. Would be only 5 points off Hibs in 6th place! It's a close league really and a few other teams could hopefully be dragged into this relegation battle yet.

I like Livingston and do still think Martindale is a decent manager. It's obvious he wasn't happy from the start of the season. I would be sad to see them go down, as they often take points off the old firm. However if they did would be great to see them hammer ICT next season. Probably going to be 0-0 or something. 

7 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

GFHFiJ7WwAAp2vu.png?ex=65cbb57e&is=65b9407e&hm=583e639feecbf9f4b49957e97cd6f90c62ed30ffbc9350790fe4da91184d88a7&

Nottingham should be nowhere near the starting 11. Donnellan didn't look great at RB but would be a better option at CB. 

I can only hope Guthrie is gonna be a target man for crosses from wingers rather than the target man for pointless punts up the park.

MacKay is unlucky to be dropped although at least it gets Bradley into his best position, right mid. With both our attacking full backs picked, Penrice and Brandon, and Shinnie - a creative player - as one of the centre mid duo, you couldn't really get a more attacking line up from the squad. So the handbrake is certainly off, let's hope the balance is right.

8 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Nottingham should be nowhere near the starting 11. Donnellan didn't look great at RB but would be a better option at CB. 

I can only hope Guthrie is gonna be a target man for crosses from wingers rather than the target man for pointless punts up the park.

I think we’ll be looking for an all-action performance from Pittman, getting close to and beyond Guthrie; as well as helping out Holt.

bricking it! But let’s get behind the team. They need us!

Edited by crispy