Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

357 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My taxi driver last night told me it was defo Alex Neil. Seemed to be in the know - very friendly with 'The King' Joseph Montgomery Harper.

Also said that Robson would be offered a post with da yoofs.

I feel like for whatever reason there's a lack of "next big thing" managers and both Hibs and Hearts tend to be fishing in the same pond and have churned through a few themselves.

The obvious candidate on paper (excepting previous employment history) would be McInnes! 😂

Is Lennon not lined up for ROI job? Otherwise he'd be a good fit. Alex Neil is probably who I think will end up there.

Lee Johnson is free currently....

John Hughes apparently applied last time (and for the Motherwell job seemingly) and was on radio raging about not hearing back from them (although he never named them).

Presumably both clubs put his application directly in the bin after they'd stopped laughing.

Edited by DA Baracus

I'm surprised you guys pulled the trigger if I'm honest. Never in danger of relegation. That's 3 managers sacked in successive Jan/Feb period. 

Yes the board backed him but thought of this year as a transitional period for you before kicking on next year and getting 3rd spot. But there are still a number of players still there from not only the ghost's tenure (Goodwin) but also Glass as well.

Not sure who you can turn to as anyone looking at it will see that all they'll get is 11 months before inevitably being shown the door. Which is not (in my opinion) a massive amount of time to put your stamp on things.