The A9 Derby, Stags vs Saints

Is it too early to call this a season defining match? We’ve been playing our 7 loan signings recently and it’s safe to say they haven’t really gelled. Simon Murray seems to be leading a one man charge to keep us afloat. Weather is looking grim.

3-0 to County, Brophy to get a run out and score. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Livi should've absolutely trounced this lot. Here's hoping a better side will.

Do you know any??  🤔

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

If any of my St Johnstone followers fancy a square go, come to The Staggies Bar. Bring your mates; you’ll need them!

Last season I was accosted by one of the St Johnstone ultras(?) or whatever they’re called as we were walking over the bridge. It appeared from his approach that I had made the mistake of looking at him as in “who the **** are you looking at?”. When I attempted to engage him in conversation he got annoyed. One of his crew(?) pulled him away, luckily for someone (?). He was approximately 14, I was 70.  Should I be concerned on Saturday? I am now 71.

3 hours ago, Staggie52 said:

Last season I was accosted by one of the St Johnstone ultras(?) or whatever they’re called as we were walking over the bridge. It appeared from his approach that I had made the mistake of looking at him as in “who the **** are you looking at?”. When I attempted to engage him in conversation he got annoyed. One of his crew(?) pulled him away, luckily for someone (?). He was approximately 14, I was 70.  Should I be concerned on Saturday? I am now 71.

Don’t worry pal. My post was just tongue in cheek to some bookie guy on Twitter that got his fellow Saints attacked in Airdrie a few weeks back. I think the majority of St J fans are good guys, though. 

8 hours ago, Staggie52 said:

Should have told him you killed SS in the war.

It's the "Ritchie Brittain Compensation Bus" derby.

Screams either 3-0 to County or a Levein shitefest 1-0 to St. Johnstone. Flip a coin.

Edited by Comrie

6 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Don’t worry pal. My post was just tongue in cheek to some bookie guy on Twitter that got his fellow Saints attacked in Airdrie a few weeks back. I think the majority of St J fans are good guys, though. 

My post was also a bit tongue in cheek, it did happen, but I’m not worried by little scrotes like that. I probably shouldn’t have laughed at him though, it seemed to upset him.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Was it Ritchie that someone tried to put a dido in his ear at a corner? It was around that time and at Victoria park.

Did this happen? That’s magnificent if so.

Don’t suppose there’s video evidence of this??